I took another breath  and checked the time. The movie was set to start at 6:30 and it was currently 6:00. I took a pillow and put it behind my head. I scrolled on my phone for a few minutes until I heard footsteps coming back around the car. I put my phone down and looked up at him. His hands were full with snacks, popcorn and drinks and I rushed to help him. I don't know how he managed to get all the way back to the car from the concessions stand without spilling anything.

"Did you make it all the way here without fail?" I asked as I took the drinks from him. 

"Well, actually I spilled a drink on the way here, but I didn't want to disappoint you so I went back and got another one. Sorry I took so long." He apologized. 

"Oh my gosh Jonah you didn't need to do all of that. Thank you though." I said as I took my snacks.  I scooted over to allow him room to crawl in next to me.  He adjusted some of the pillows behind him and put his drink in the cupholder on the side. 

"I have to say, a lot of the snacks they have here, we don't have in London." He said. 

"Really? You're missing out." I said. 

"Oh yea?" He smirked. He looked over at me and then looked up at the screen. I immediately turned away and felt my face turned bright red.  I took a breath before turning back to him. The movie was set to start any minute so I got even more comfortable and so did he. The lights in the lot finally dimmed down, and the movie began to play. "Circle of Life" started and watching the movie helped me take my mind of everything. Tom, the movie, Jonah and everything else. This movie was the movie of my childhood. I grew up with it and it always made me so sad, yet so comforted. 

I began to tear up at Mufasa's death, as per usual. But this time was different. I think I was letting out other feelings at the same time though, because I didn't just tear up. Tears were streaming down my face as I began to sob, and I had a feeling that I was letting out all my emotions from the past week. The fight with Tom, the stress of a new movie, and everything else. The sobbing became louder, and Jonah seemed to notice my abnormal reaction to the movie. He turned on his side and looked over at me with concern. 

"Hey are you alright? What happened?" He said. He got me to look at him finally. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I managed to get those words out through the tears. 

"No you're not. You definitely don't look fine. Is it the movie? I mean I get that It's sad but Is it really that sad that you are full on sobbing over it?" He said. He could really read someone very well, but then again, I was sobbing. It couldn't be that hard.

"Yeah It's just the movie, trust me." I managed to compose myself a little bit more so that he might believe me a little bit more. But it wasn't long before I broke out in tears again. Everything I had bottled up this past week was finally escaping, and infront of my co-star I've only known for a week. Embarrassing. 

"Uh huh sure." He said before pulling me into a hug. "Just get it all out." He patted my back as I cried into his shoulder. He seemed very comfortable with me, and I seemed very comfortable with him. We just got each other. It was a moment of pure comfort and was enough to get me to calm down. I took a few breaths and he finally let go. "You ok?" He questioned. 

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, thank you."  I said. I tugged my blanket farther up my body and put my eyes back on the screen. By the time I was done with my little fit, Timon and Pumbaa were already on screen. I thought about that moment for a while. Why had I broken down so much? Was I bottling up my feelings more than I thought? I tried to put it behind me but I couldn't. Jonah was so quick to comfort me, and be there for me even when he didn't know why I needed him. He was just there. Tom never did that. He was more cold, and almost every time I was sad, he suggested I just "needed time to myself", and left the room.

The movie ended, and we both began to pack everything up. It was a really cool experience and I was happy I got to experience it with Jonah. 

"Hey, It's still kind of early. Do you want to go somewhere else?" I asked. 

"Oh! Sure, where do you want to go?"

"There's this really cool rooftop near my house that is secluded, and on a clear night like this, you can see a lot more stars than usual. Want to go check it out?"  I suggested. 

"Yeah of course! That sounds cool! Text me the address and I'll meet you there?" He said. 

"Of course. I'll see you there" I took out my phone and texted him the address before going back to my car. I turned the car on and began to drive to the building. It wasn't a very long drive and once I arrived, I sat in my car waiting for Jonah to arrive.  I heard the sound of his car pulling into a spot next to me and the slam of his car door a few moments later. 

I got out of the car and he gestured me to go in front of him, so I did. We hiked up the multiple flights of stairs and finally got to the rooftop entrance. Once on the rooftop we found two chairs and pulled them up close to each other. 

"The view is so pretty isn't it?" I asked. I looked over at Jonah as he stared up at the stars. 

"It's beautiful. The city skyline, the stars, the crescent moon, its stunning." His body language shifted before his eyes left the sky. Our eyes finally met as he let out a quick chuckle. "In London, it's cloudy most days. Clear nights are more rare than you would think."

"Really?"

He hummed in response and nodded his head. He took a deep breath.

"Do you enjoy the LA Air? You know, the smell of Gasoline, pollution, the dryness, the heat? You know all those healthy fumes." I smirked and he laughed. Not a chuckle this time, a real laugh. 

"Yep, all of those. Probably my favorite part of LA, besides you of course." He said. We both laughed again before the last part of the sentence set in my mind.  'besides you.'  I rotated back on to my back and looked back up at the stars. Out of the corner of my eye, I realized that Jonah didn't turn back. I saw him gazing at me with a smile, looking me up and down. My stomach fluttered with butterflies at the sight. I began to turn back to him but the second he heard me move he turned back onto his back.  I looked up at the sky once more, hoping the stars would guide me to an answer about everything this past week. 

'Please give me a sign everything will work out'  I wished.