"Um...I think so? Yes."

"You think so?" I asked confused.

"Just trust me, alright?"

"I do trust you" i stood up from my seat while bitting my nails.

"You know how much i love you, Yelena." He was saying in my ear now, low and passionate.

"I know." I smiled and nod my head. "And im too in love with you."

"Is that Daddy?" Brielle voice putting me back in reality as she approached me excitedly.

I nodded my head. "Yes, sweetie, you wanna talk to him?"

And by that i let her talk to her father. She really missed him so much like i do and I can't wait to see him. You wonder why there's a surprise, it's actually my birthday today and Alex told me that we should celebrate it, huge celebration. I actually told him that im fine with just a dinner with him but he told me anyway that he wants to celebrate it with his friends and my friends.

The best thing happened to my life is meeting Alex. He had been the sweetest man I've ever met, we even went to watch his favourite band which is called "The Stroke". His eyes had been filled with almost tangible passion, desire and love. I mean, all of this is the best gift to me, i dont really expect myself to get married. And now, i have family, i have Alex, Brielle and soon to be our son. I can't believe that im Mrs. Turner. He immediately asked me to marry him, i remember that he propose at me when we're in Paris and to be honest it's the happiest day of my life.

Brielle is actually happy whe she finds out that her father and i are getting married. She also told me that she's happy that she's finally having a family, especially a mother. Im happy that Brielle is my daughter now, I promise myself that I'll let her feel what to have a mother and im not gonna do what my mother did to me. She didn't even go to my wedding, i dont even know why, it just suck that she still with her stupid boyfriend.

But im glad i met Alex's parents they are actually adorable especially his mother. Penny is the sweetest person I've ever met, i think she's gonna be my favourite person, she made me feel like im welcome with their home. I also met Alex's friends which is Miles, Matt, Nick. We actually get along especially Miles who actually sweet as well, i mean they are all nice. Im glad Alex have friends like them.

The sound of my phone pulling me out of my thoughts. I got message from Aneesa telling me that they are already here, i immediately went downstairs as soon i opened the front door Aneesa and Yaz are holding some food, i expect that they are helping to prepare my little party.

"Thank you for coming." I happily told them.

"Of course silly, we're not gonna let you do this by yourself." Aneesa said as we went to the kitchen where Nora is already cooking.

Aneesa is actually always coming here, she also took care of me. Im just do glad that i have a friends like them.

"I still can't believe you're living in this beautiful house." Yaz said, as he took some wine on the fridge. "And I can't believe that you are already married."

"I am too, i never expect this." I smile to myself, knowing im the luckiest in the world.

"You're very lucky to have him, i mean Alex is very hot." He smirked at me, teasing me over and over. Cause he keep telling me how hot Alex is i mean he's not wrong i think i have the hottest husband in the world.