31. in which: she finally see the world

Začít od začátku

"Oh my God, you just made my favourite S' mores, Brielle." I was amazed when Brielle actually know how to do this i mean it's simple but when i was at her age i dont even know how to do that and yet Brielle know exactly what to do.

I still remember that i also love this kind of snacks and now i think i look more happier than to Brielle.

"Taste it Daddy." She handed the S' mores to his father. "I promise it taste good."

"Come on, Al, you'll love it." This time it was me trying to make him taste it 'cause it's also my favourite.

Alex chuckles and took the S' mores to Brielle. "Alreyt, alreyt." We both look at him and waiting for his reaction, because I'll be honest im more than look excited like im a child. "It's delicious." He smile and finished the rest.

We basically just eat for a dinner and after that we had marshmallow party as well, while also having a good time. Alex and Brielle had a father-daughter bonding and I can't help but smile by watching them. I love how they play together and messing around, it was new to Alex, i never seen him like this.

And Brielle smile grew even more, her smile is different and she's definitely much more happier.

"Thank you for doing all of this, im sure Brielle is having the best night ever." I told Alex before sipping on my hot chocolate. "Look at her she's very happy, Al and so am i." We both watch Brielle playing on the ground with her toys.

"Should i be the one to thanked you? Cause yer the one suggested this when my plan is actually to be alone with you." Alex playfully smirk at me, his brown eyes are sparkling that it look so good at night.

"Well, i guess this much better." I turned to face Brielle again and take another sip on my hot chocolate.

"Yeah, yer right."

"So why?" I ask him, i need to know some answers like why is he doing all of this.

"Why what?" He asked confused, raising one of his brows.

"Why are you doing this? I mean why do you want to take me out?"

"Like i said, i want to spend time with you." He tells me, as he look me in the eye. "I've been really busy these days and i kinda missing something and that is you. I guess i miss you."

My heart skip a beats for a moment i heard those sentence. The pleading tone in his voice is melting my heart so much. Im starting to think that what if im wrong all along? What if Alex will be so happy if i told him we're having a baby? Maybe this is the right thing to do, maybe i should really tell him.

"Alex..."

"And you said yer stress due to whatever all women havin' every month." He added and laugh at his own sentence.

"I need to..."

I was cut off again by Brielle. "Daddy! Lets sing!"

Maybe not now but i guess im ready to tell him. Everything, how i felt. Tonight im much happier and relief.

"Oh, You're singing?" I asked Brielle, to my surprise.

She shook her head. "No but Daddy does." She run towards Alex and seat on his lap. "Please? I want to hear you sing again."

I just remember that Alex is actually singing, he do have a good voice. The first time I heard him sing is when he's drunk and I remember that he's playing piano that time and now Brielle's right i also want to hear those melodic voice of him.