Gaaping, she exclaims, "No way!"

"Whoa! The temple just untilted itself!" Happy exclaims.

Back With Reina and the Others....

Reina looks around in confusion as the temple righted itself again. With orange tick marks around his head, Natsu attempts to break the temple again.

"This is bad!" Gray says, looking up at the ceiling. "Now the moon's going to shine on Deliora."

"Gray Fullbuster!" Said ice mage flinches along with Natsu and they whip around to see Reina standing there, glaring at them through her bangs.

Even Lyon couldn't help being a little afraid of the bluenette.

Natsu pushes Gray away and turns to face an extremely furious Reina, and instantly wishes he could disappear into the ground right now. Natsu steps aside and they watch as the girl stalks up to the tense Fullbuster, her death glare trained on him. Gray gulps fearfully, bracing himself.

Reina was usually the calmest, most cool headed person he knew. He was actually scared of the thought of her being angry.

With red tick marks throbbing on her knuckles, Reina seethes, "You idiot!! What the hell were you thinking?!! Are trying to get yourself killed?! If you use that spell, then... then I'll be left alone...! I don't want you to leave me! This is no time for you to be the hero!"

Gray stares in silence at the blue eyed girl, understanding her anger, yet stunned by her words. He was even more stunned by the tears that were falling down her face. Tears that were caused by him. Gray kicks himself for making Reina cry. He'd always seen her as a strong warrior, and looked up to her for that. He hated seeing Reina cry, for anything.

Gray puts his hands on her shoulders, saying sincerely, "You're right. I'm sorry. I didn't meant to scare you, Rei-chan."

Reiba is now sobbing out of immense relief. The Arc of Reflection user whispers, "I'm so glad you're alright! I thought I'd lost you."

"Pardon the interruption!" Zalty says as he runs inside the room, up to Lyon.

Lyon says, "I should've known. I take it you did this?"

Zalty replies, "Indeed I did, Sir! The moon will be out, so I thought I'd take the liberty of straightening the temple for you."

Gray says, astonished, "That weirdo fixed it all by himself?"

"And after all that trouble I went through to mess it up, too!" Natsu says, annoyed. "Hey! So what'd you do to fix it, huh?!"