"I forgot some things at the grocery store. Do you two want anything--snacks, drinks?"

"I'm okay," the two replied in unison.

Ji Hoon turned his head toward Y/n, "Noona, are you coming over for dinner tonight?"

"She asked if she's able to," Y/n replied.

The boy nodded as he walked away. Only a pace away, Wonyoung followed the boy, bringing a smile to Y/n's face. Though the thought of the public lashing out toward the maknae for her esoteric relationship worried him, Y/n couldn't help but feel happy for her.

"Oppa, I'm going to get ready to go over."

Y/n hummed, ending the phone call. He stepped onto his futon, pulling Hyewon's clouded mind toward him. 

"Y/n, how good are you at video games?"

"Uh... Why?" Y/n trailed.

Hyewon gestured for the man to follow her, leading him into her room. As they entered, Minju and Hitomi eyed the pair, glancing toward each other before stepping out.

"What was that about?" Y/n asked.

"They know we're going to be gaming," Hyewon smiled. "They like silence."

Y/n pinched his chin, "You would think that it would be better to separate the louder members and the quieter members into their own dorms."

"That was the original plan. We got a noise complaint and had to shift the dorm assignments because of it," Hyewon giggled.

While Hyewon navigated her switch, Y/n eyed Minju's bed. "So MInju ssi is your roommate?"

"Eung."

Wow... Sharing a room with two visuals? Sounds like a dream.

"You better not be thinking indecent thoughts," Hyewon grumbled.

"I wasn't!" Y/n argued.

"Mhm, right after you asked about Minju being my roommate," she droned.

"Okay-" Y/n sighed, "Yes, it was because of her, but I was just thinking about the possibility to rooming with you two... as a fan..."

Disgust filled Hyewon's face as she turned to the man, "I'll never forgive you if you're thinking perverted thoughts."

"I'm not!!!" 

I can't believe I lost so hard...

Hyewon dragged her feet along the floor on her return from the bathroom. Suddenly, a flush of warmth spread into her cheeks, prompting her to bring her fingers to her face.

Am I blushing?

The woman stuck her head into the bathroom, examining her skin closely. 

I'm not... It feels similar to-

Hyewon rushed through her door, eyeing Y/n. His eyes sat wide open in front of his phone, and a baffled expression contorted the rest of his face.

"What are you looking at?" Hyewon questioned.

Y/n glanced toward the woman, quickly shifting his gaze back to his screen. "A video. Why do you ask?"

"Because I can feel and see the blood rushing to your face."

Y/n felt his cheeks. He gasped, resulting an influx of blood to rushing through Hyewon. It pooled in a place unfamiliar to her, but also felt like an extension of her body. Hesitantly, she looked down, furrowing her eyebrows.

"YA. GIVE ME YOUR PHONE."

"What?!" Y/n flinched as Hyewon rushed him, causing him to stuff his phone underneath his body, "Why??"

"Cause you're looking at something bad!!"

Y/n scrambled in his spot, frantically staving the woman's cautious hands off, "I'm not!!!" 

Hyewon stepped back, pointing toward Y/n's crotch, "Then explain that! I can feel that!!!

"Ya! Keep it down!!" Eunbi shouted from the living room.

The pair took a synchronous deep breath, quelling the hot air in the room.

"What were you watching?" Hyewon questioned.

"A YouTube video," Y/n replied.

"I'm not buying that."

"You don't need to worry about it," Y/n argued.

"I do if I can feel it," Hyewon refuted.

"Fine," Y/n sighed, "I was watching Chaewon's 'Ayayaya' fan cam. I didn't know it was a thing, so I checked it out. Happy?"

Hyewon pursed her lips, balling her hands into fists at her side. She stormed out of the room, leaving Y/n in a confused silence. He sat up, scratching his head.

Is she mad at me...? Why?