FOURTY-ONE

DD OSAMA (DAVID) REYES

Harlem, ny

Continuing....

"come outside bitch ik you in there" was what I heard. Before looking at both Ari and Ddot.
"David, I know that isn't who I think it is!" Ddot said with his loud ass

"bro okay, just shut the fuck up!" I said becoming overwhelmed by the whole situation already.
"Isn't that the smooch you was SMOOCHING on inside the bathroom?" Ddot said looking out the peep hole.

"David ik you didn't bring no smoochie in my dam house!" Ari yelled.
I was becoming aggravated that both of these hot heads were yelling at me back to back. And the banging on the door wasn't helping either.

"David mf Reyes imma give u 10 seconds to open that mf door and check to see what that bitch wants." Ari said with a stern tone.

"1..." she started I quickly walked over to the door swinging it open, "um yes?, what you want?" I said trying to play everything off.

"So you just gonna hit my shi and dip?, what the fuck David?, and whose this smoochie that you have over here?" She asked pushing me away now focusing on Ari who was behind me.

"Bitch first of all, this is my dam house, and second of all I don't know why your smelling ass is stepping into my house without an invitation..." one thing about ari was that she was quick to respond.

"David, bae is this true?, and you gon let her talk to me like that?" She whined noe clinging onto my arm.

"David I'm not playing with you get that thing outta my house before I have to beat y'all both tf up so y'all can leave."

You might be asking where ddot in this situation?, tearing Ari's pantry and fridge down. As always

"Bitch you beat me?, please sit tf down you ain't touching m- Ari stop bro!" I yelled as Ari suddenly jumped at the random smooch clinging onto my arm

All you could hear was screams, and pleads for help. I let them run their 30's before having to separate them because it was getting too out of hand and chaotic.

"David get her off of me!"
—————————————————————
"I'm sorry but that's what you get when u don't move outta the way" Ari said shrugging her shoulders at me while bandaging all of the cuts, and scratches on my arm.

"You didn't have to do me like that tho!" I said becoming angrier by the second.
"Just move bro" I said while pushing her out of my ways, going back to her room to tell ddot we leaving.

"Wait where you going david?" She said coming behind me.
"Home." I nonchalantly replied.

"So you gonna cause all this and just leave?"
I nodded my head,
"Okay david whatever just leave" she said walking out somewhere.
—————————————————————

IM BACKKK😍( after this imma disappear for another 4-6 months) y'all missed me😜?