NINETEEN

Ari 8:32pm Harlem,NY

"I'm soo excited " I said while making my way up the stairs with Ddot next to me today my baby daddy finally gets out of this place can't wait!

"Yeah me too ig"I really didn't pay attention to what he said yesterday so it was pretty awkward between us I was still mad at him but gotta make dd happy first.

When we finally went into to hospital I went to the front desk with Ddot following behind me
"Can I visit Da-" I didn't even get to finish before the nurse at the front office cut me off

"Yes honey david Reyes you come visit him everyday" she slightly chuckled I mean she's not wrong I do come visit him everyday.

I walked over to dd's room and ran over to hug him.

"Hii baby moms"he said hugging me tight asf while giving me small pecks on my forehead.
"Hii I missed you so much" he spinned me around a couple times before letting me go and walking over to ddot.

"Yo"
"Yo." Ddot didn't even look up at dd just kept typing away on his phone.
—————————————————————————-
All  three of us were currently in dd's house chilling sitting on the couch
Dd was laying his head down on my lap while scrolling through ig.while ddot was laying his head down on my shoulder I was running my hand through DD's curls.

"Yo dd you tryna hop on 2k?"

"Fasho" Ddot stood up and Dd stood up following behind Ddot."see ya later ma" he said while walking into his room with Ddot.

I just stayed there scrolling through instagram
"Ouu imma make a tiktok" I got up dancing to the sound before Ddot quickly came running out the room quickly going to the pantry taking a whole box of coco puffs and running back into the room.

"Fat ass" i mumble to myself somehow he heard me.
"I HEARD THAT LITTLE GIRL" bro how tf this nigga heard me?
I grabbed my phone uploading the tiktok to my drafts. I heard dd and Ddot yelling.

"BRO PASS THE BALL" they can never  play 2k together always yelling.
A couple hours later Ddot finally decided to leave he came over to me giving me a side hug.
"Bye Ari bestie" he quickly left shutting the white door behind him.

A couple minutes went by so I decided to check on dd I walked over to his room opening the door to see him leaned back on his gaming chair while looking down at his belly I guess.

"Hey baby" he just lifted his head up in a way of saying wsp.
I went over to him sitting on his lap facing him I wrapped my arms around his neck and just looked at him.

"What happened ma?"

"Noting just wanna be with my baby daddy." He looked up at me smiling hard asf.

I leaned in kissing him
He wrapped his arms around my waist. He slumped a little bit more in the chair and continued kissing me.

After 5 minutes of kissing eachother I finally pulled back.
"I love you mami" he said while leaning me into his chest.
"I love you more"