Chapter 15 - ending battle crys

Начните с самого начала

Bailey: jake we can't hold our breath for long *she said panicking n pulls out her knife *

Quaritch: u two r traitors to ur own race ! *he said angrily putting his robot fist into one of the windows of the link* ur gonna die a slow painful death

As he was gonna finish his sentence jake tackles him to the ground with of his force that he had . Bailey came from behind jake n jumps onto the quaritch hitting his window of the robot body he was in with a rock over and over again shattering it he managed to get me n jake off of him as we fight him off he quickly puts on his mask it was like this bastard won't die . Neytiri managed to escape from the dead thanator as the toxic air began to finally reach us until we couldn't handle it anymore as he had jake pinned to a rock with a blade to his neck I was able to shoot the bastard in the chest with my bow n arrow then my body collapsed Neytiri managed to take another shot at him . Quaritch touched the arrows that was in his chest as he's final moment was finally here then he drew his finally breathe as he dies . She was gonna shoot him again but she didn't need to he was gone . Neytiri ran over toward jake body then looks over at mine . Bailey gets out of her link as she falls to the ground trying to reach the mask so she could breathe she saw Jake trying to reach his she tried crawling to him to help .

Bailey: j-jake *she said gasping for air until her collapsed onto the floor breathless * .....

Neytiri hurried into the link seeing our bodies on the floor she starts panicking reaching for the masks that was on the floor next to him putting it onto his face saving his life . She comes over towards me carefully picking me up n placing the mask onto my face as I felt air coming into my lungs i quickly pressed the bottom that was on the side of the masks breathing over and over again I looked around the room n looks at Neytiri she was really huge compared to me .

Bailey: thank u s-sister *she said calming down her breathing *

Neytiri nods n goes back over to jake to help him. We link back up as we woke up in our avatar bodies a hunter found us n told us about Ts'utey conditions. Bailey quickly ran threw the forest to find to make sure that he was ok as soon as she reached him her heart dropped she kneels down toward shin touched his wounds.

Bailey: ma Ts'utey *she said with tears in her eyes * it's gonna be ok I'm here

Ts'utey looks up at her with smile on his face n reached his weak hand out to touch ur cheek .

Tsutey: ma songbird I see u *he said looking up at her * R the people save ?

Bailey: yes they r we won *she said shedding tears * we r gonna help u ok *she said turn to mo'at to see wat r his chances of surviving *

Mo'at by her expression he wasn't gonna survive or could be saved .

Bailey: we can help him can't we *she said looking down at him crying * there is something that I've been meaning to tell u but didn't have the guts to do it *she said placing his hand onto her belly *

Ts'utey eyes widened he was going to be a father .

Ts'utey: I'm going to be a f-father *he said trying to hang on * j-jake sully u must lead the ppl

Jake: I'm not leader material brother *he said in a worried tone *

Ts'utey : it is the way *he said turning towards bailey* I-I'm not gonna live much longer p-protect them

Bailey: y-yes u r don't talk like that *she said touching his cheeks with her hands * don't u dare leave me like this ..

Ts'utey touched Bailey cheek n pulls her into a kiss .

A second later Ts'utey break his kiss with Bailey then tell Jake that he was proud of fighting a long with toruk macto he was his last shadow .

Jake: I'm not doing that brother *he said turning toward Bailey *

Bailey moves jake away from Ts'utey not wanting anything else hurt him .

Bailey: Ts'utey u must live a little longer it's too soon to lose u *she said crying * plz don't leave me

Ts'utey: I will always be with u *he said placing his hand onto her chest were her heart was *

Bailey did the same . But she couldn't let him die like this she used her animal call as her ikran appears .

Jake: bailey wat r u doing ?! *he said trying make sure she doesn't do anything crazy *

Bailey lowers her ikran n carefully pulls Ts'utey onto it . She looks at jake with sadness in her eyes.

Bailey: I'm saving him *she said as she takes off on her ikran knowing there was only one person that could help her * hang on tight ma Ts'utey .