Chapter 9~ the celebration and memories

Ts'utey taught me how to hunt using my ikran n I made another perfect kill . We grew close everyday even with one of the hunter lurteo he was funny n kind of like a Best friend that I never had . Sometimes the children doesn't even pay attention to me as much ever since Grace been around but they love my bed time songs n story's . I always ran threw the forest making my feet tougher n I feel like I run faster than ever I was growing attached to Pandora more than ever . There was a celebration for the young hunters  now got their ikran I was excited I couldn't help but made my own outfit Bailey spent days on making it perfect for the festival . Bailey n Ts'utey went out with some young hunters on their banshees tracking n hunting for tonight's dinner it was gonna be big Jake spotted it first I made a call sound as she drives down with her bow and arrow making a strike towards creature my banshee make a scream as she made another shot shooting it once's again killing it instantly watching it falls to the down I hurried off my banshee n drawn my knife making sure it was dead which it was I took my arrow out n smiled she couldn't Believe she done it . All the young hunters cheered for catch especially Ts'utey and lurteo .

Jake: nice catch birdie *he said placing his head on her should*

Bailey: thanks I learned from the best *she said looking over at Ts'utey then at lurteo *

Ts'utey walks closer towards her .

Ts'utey: tonight we celebrate our hunters victory n our great feast ! *he said to them as everyone gets excited about tonight's celebration *

Later that night everyone was around a big bonfire which was a big hunt festival everyone dancing and singing having a great time there was gonna be a special performance n everyone was gonna be curious about it . Ts'utey and jake were drinking a little bit Grace was telling him that stuff was gonna knock him out until next week bc it was like a strong alcohol for the Navi . Bailey comes out wearing a beautiful outfit n starts dancing around a lot of attention falls on her they were amazed especially Ts'utey it was like everyday she was full of surprises she was the most beautiful dreamWalker he ever seen larteo thought so as well bc he couldn't keep his eyes off of her which captured Ts'utey 's attention. Neytiri brought jake in front of the bonfire n starts dancing she was showing him the dance moves while Bailey was dancing around like a free spirit mo'at saw how them two were she wasn't pleased at all .

Bailey : Ts'utey ! Larteo ! Come on lazy pants dance have some fun *she said while spinning around then she starts moving her hips n her arms n hands to the beat of the music *

Some of the Navi women starts following along with Bailey dance moves the leaders was impressed with the performance it . Grace sits by some of the Navi children they starts cheering for Bailey some of the women couldn't really keep up when Bailey starts hip rolling n enjoying her self without a care in the world . A lot of Navi men were drunk n some were enjoying their time with their mate n family it was a beautiful night after a minute of dancing I finally sat down n decided to have a little drink I was curious how strong their alcohol was she put the bowl her lips n tastes it she hurried n spits it out bc it was awful .