1; Bailed

Baekhyun let out a sigh and buried his face into the worn-out pillow underneath his head. He and Chanyeol were lying on Chanyeol's bed as they waited for Baekhyun's mother to come get them. Yes, they were bailed out.

Chanyeol frowned a bit and poked Baekhyun's cheek, which made Baekhyun look at him with sad eyes.

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked as he draped his arm over Baekhyun's waist. The action brought a small smile to his face, and he moved closer to Chanyeol.

"We just got here and now we have to leave."

Chanyeol tried to suppressed a laugh which came out as a snort.

"It's jail, Baekhyun. Most people would consider getting out of here a blessing. Plus," he held a hand up to his mouth as if telling a secret, "I have a feeling that we'll be back eventually."

Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol's words because he knew what he meant. Upon seeing Baekhyun smile, Chanyeol began smiling as well.

"There's that smile I love so much."

He leaned in to kiss Baekhyun's cheek, but his lips met his palm instead. Baekhyun shot Chanyeol a glare, then pushed his face back to where it was originally.

"Go away, dumbass."

Chanyeol just grinned and pulled Baekhyun's head to rest on his arm. Baekhyun expected to feel soft tissue, but instead his head came into contact with hard muscle.

"Since when are your arms this hard?!" He moved his head back to the pillow, and Chanyeol scoffed.

"You're the one who told me to start working out!"

There was no response.

Time passed by slowly as the boys lay in silence, and Baekhyun soon found himself growing tired. Before his eyes could fully close, the door opened and the same officer who brought Baekhyun to the cell appeared.

"Hi! Nice to see you again!" Baekhyun greeted with a smile. The man rolled his eyes in response.

"Your parent is here. Wake up your friend and come to the front of the building." He stated before shutting the door and leaving.

Baekhyun turned his head to the side and was met with Chanyeol's sleeping face. He smiled as he watched Chanyeol's chest rise with every intake of air. The other boy looked so peaceful, and he almost regretted kicking him in the stomach a second later to wake him up. Almost.

Chanyeol's eyes flew open as he grunted in pain. He looked over at Baekhyun with wide eyes.

"What the heck was that for?!"

"My mom's here." Baekhyun spoke before turning away so Chanyeol couldn't see the smirk growing on his face.

Baekhyun felt the bed rise as Chanyeol stood, but he didn't lift his head. When he felt something soft against his face, he finally looked up, only to see Chanyeol shirtless.

Baekhyun's jaw dropped a bit because, he really had been working out.

Chanyeol noticed his friend staring at his body and began to flex his muscles. Baekhyun glared in return and chucked the top of the striped uniform back, but Chanyeol caught it before it could touch him.

"God, why do you have to play around so much?" Baekhyun asked as he stood up himself. Chanyeol chuckled.

"Says the king of playing around." He responded as he wrapped his arm around Baekhyun's shoulders.

Baekhyun quickly removed Chanyeol's arm.

"Just hurry up and get dressed so we can go. Who knows what's waiting for us in the car."

"Most likely a dramatic lecture."