CHAPTER 46-Defense Plan

Start from the beginning

Sienna: "He's going to keep the United Forces Air Fleet far enough so that the battle is purely air focused." she assumes.

(Y/n): "Correct. If we can keep Union airborne, it reduces the chances of them making strikes against Kuo Kuana and reduces the risk of Civilian casualties. But in the chances of them managing to slip a few transports past the Fleet, Our Ground forces are prepared to fend them off by any means necessary. With Civilians out of the way, we won't have to worry about collateral damage too much." he explains.

Saber: "What's the plan?" he asks, standing up from his spot.

(Y/n) walks over towards the projected hologram and places down his own holographic projector. The hologram Saber was looking at vanishes and is replaced by a projection of a number of Droid Starships in formation.

(Y/n): "6 Munificent Star Frigates alongside two Recusant Light Destroyers will form a basic blockade to prohibit any UF attempts to land on Menagerie or any strikes they may send. The Enemy Fleet will need to get as close as possible to reduce the chance of their dropships being blown up before they reach Kuo Kuana. So, we'll keep pushing them back and hold them just outside of their needed safety range. However, if the United Forces proceed to advance towards our Fleet, then our ships will keep them at a distance. Using their superior range to gun down any weaker vessels, making our defense that much easier when our ships begin broadside assaults. Vulture Droids and Bombers will hammer the enemy fleet, giving us a clear path directly to the enemy Command ship. With the enemy Command ship exposed, a single Providence alongside a number of fighters will gun it for the Command ship. Once the Command Ship falls, they're ranks will fall apart, if Bingham taught us anything, it's that once you cut off the head, the rest will scramble like ants and give us the advantage." He explains as the hologram projection shows the battle plan in hologram form.

Everyone was watching him explain and the holograms illustrate the plan.

Ghira: "What if they manage to break through the blockade?" he asks.

(Y/n): "Then that's Plan B comes into play. If the United Forces manage to breach our defenses, it's up to the White Fang and my Droids stationed here to defend Kuo Kuana. The Ground Forces will keep the UF Soldiers on the coastal areas of the city while the Fleet in Orbit will be notified to send down more reinforcements in the form of Vulture Droids and Battle Droids. We weren't very prepared for the First battle, as it was the first time I fought Union directly. But this time, I'm more than prepared to face them." he explains.

Obi Wan was gently caressing his beard in thought.

Obi Wan: "The Providence won't get very close." he mentions.

(Y/n) looked at him. Obi Wan points at the Union Air Fleet.

Obi Wan: "I know escort ships when I see them. If the Fighters can target those escort vessels, then a small team can board the Command Ship and capture the one in charge. Whoever is leading this assault must be high ranking, and if they're high ranking. We could get information on them." he explains.

Jackson: "The Command Ship cannot remain airborne. If it does, then Union's force will continue the fight. We need to let them know that they're losing. So, I vote we blow that ship to kingdom come." he intercepts.

Adam: "I'm with the Outlaw on this one. If we break the symbol of their strength, their ranks will be filled with fear and they will scatter. Giving us the advantage." he adds.

(Y/n) decided to butt in and stop any potential arguments.

(Y/n): "The main plan will continue as normal. Infiltrating the enemy command ship is dangerous and too risky. We don't know if this Commander is an Empowered. But if our fighters fail to open up a way in, then we'll take that risk." he explains, putting both sides of the discussion at ease.