four

3rd Person POV

Arya grins at Matt and his getup, "I see you finally got some body armor." She says, "Yeah, you happy yet?" He asks. A small 'huff' escapes her, "Yeah, it suits you Mr. Daredevil." She says, before being surprised by him putting his forehead against her own.

"Thank you." Matt says, she closes her eyes, finally feeling a sense of content in her life, "No problem devil." Arya says.

-Time Skip-

Arya walks into Matt's apartment, before stopping, "Something's wrong." She mutters, before walking further in. She finds Matt sitting against a wall, and also remembers that he was shot in the head but the helmet took the damage.

'Senses.' She muses to herself, Arya kneels down in front of him, and holds his hands in hers. She could tell that it was the sense of hearing that took the brunt of it, she could feel his vibrations slowly becoming how they usually were.

-Time Skip-

Arya pulls out her phone, "Hey Arya, can you go look for him?" Foggy asks, she stays quiet while listening to the vibrations. "Yes." She says, before hanging up, and going to grab her suit. She stays quiet while putting it on, listening to the vibrations of the city.

Arya is quick to climb up the fire escape, and head to the roof, where she closes her eyes. "Alright, let's do this, let's go save my devil." She mutters to herself, and focuses on the vibrations she feels.

-Time Skip-

Arya lays sprawled out on her couch, silently drinking some beer, she was pondering her weird relationship with Matt. Every time she got close with someone, they either ended up dead or abandoning her, that always happened.

Matt tilts his head, he could hear that Arya seemed to be confused, and he heads into her apartment. "Birdy?" He asks, before tapping to make sure she heard him, her head pops up from behind her couch.

"Matty?" She asks, he nods, and Arya just drops her head back onto the couch. "Is something wrong?" Matt asks, "Do you ever try not to get close to someone cause they always ended up dead or abandoning you? Isn't it scary when that happens, and you come to care for someone?" Arya rambles.

Matt stops, "Yeah, I feel that every time." He says, before sitting across from her. "I don't like getting close to people, but you and all your cute, adorableness changed that.." Arya rambles to herself.

"I'm cute and adorable now? You know we fight crime in costumes during the night, right?" Matt says with a laugh, "Yeah, yeah Mr. Devil." She says with a small smile.