one

3rd Person POV

A figure in dark blue body armor stares down Matt, he tilts his head at the figure, they seemed to be seizing him up. "Who are you?" He asks, while the figure read his lips silently, "Águila." She answers.

Arya steps forward, and Matt gets into a fighting stance, "You should wear more protective gear, that's a given for any hero." She says. Matt stops, before grinning slightly, "It's a work in progress." He answers.

Arya smiles slightly, "You should have the protective gear unless your invulnerable to damage or can heal quickly." She adds, and Matt's grin grows a bit. "I thought I was the only one who wanted to protect my city." He says.

"I don't like seeing people get hurt, so that's why I'm trying to protect Hell's Kitchen." Arya says, Matt nods in silence, "Your blind." She says. Matt freezes, "Don't worry, I won't say anything. I'm deaf." She says.

"Wanna work together?" She asks, "Sure." Matt answers, while looking over at her. 

-Time Skip-

Matt raises his head, "You here birdy?" He asks, "Yes." Arya says, and jumps down to the floor. "Маски никогда не убивал твоего брата, придурок. (Masky never killed your brother, dipshit)" Arya tells Vladamir.

"You can speak the same language?" Matt asks, "He's Russian genius, so he can speak it too." Arya says.

-Time Skip-

Arya looks up, "Stick." She says, "I see you and Matty have the same idea of protecting this city." Stick says. She rolls her eyes, "Don't like seeing people hurt, I blame Hawk for that mainly." She says.

"Whatever, she was always too soft on you." Stick says, "At least I can still see." Arya snaps back, "Oh shut it. You know, it's weird how similar you and Matty are. He lost his sight and you lost your hearing in the same type of accident." Stick says.

"Whatever." Arya says, "I say it's time to show yourself to him, you've been stalking him long enough." Stick says, "Fine." She says. "Hawk told me of the accidents if you were wondering." Stick says.

"Had a feeling that wife of yours did, she was always nicer than you." Arya says, before throwing her beer away, "It was nice to see you again Stick. Tell Hawk I say hi when you visit her grave." She says. Stick opens the door, "Same to you kid." He says.