Workout (Complete)

It was a day like any other, nothing special, nothing new. I was just on the couch watching a movie with my sister, but really I was on the phone scrolling my life away on tiktok.

Nothing out of the ordinary. Adrian texted me asking if I wanted to go to the gym, I followed up with the excuse "My mom won't let me." Of course, he knew I wouldn't even bother to ask her anyways.

Adrian insisted on me going to the gym with him. So I finally told him ok that I would ask, of course, I wasn't going to ask and just tell him that my mom said no. But of course, he knew that already and he asked my mom, which my mom was ok with she told him yes.

I was dumbfounded... Now I really had to go to the gym, I initially didn't want to go for the reason that I was menstruating.

When my mom got home for her lunch break I asked her if it was true that she allowed me to go to the gym with Adrian, She told me yes she did. She trusted me and him enough to allow me to go with him and she also respected him. He earned her trust when we went on a Florida trip. She said we both show respect towards each other and that he is a great guy, he had earned her trust.

Wow.... ok. So I HAVE to go to the gym. My mom wouldn't force me to go somewhere I don't want to but I wanted to spend time with Adrian and so I got ready and waited for him to pick me up so we could go.

When he got to my house he texted me to take extra clothes because there was a Jacuzzi and he wanted to go on it... I wasn't on my period but regardless I took a bathing suit just in case I changed my mind.

"I hate you," I told him as I was getting in the car. Adrian acted hurt, and he obviously knew I was kidding.

I told him about how he earned my mom's trust and how she allows me to go out. My whole life I've never gone out unless it was with my mom or dad, friends were out of the question. I never asked to go out because I was afraid of my mom telling me no.

So Adrian was the first guy, friend, best friend, and person in general that I went out with, without my parents being in the same car.

When we got to the Gym (LA Fitness) he started using some machines I didn't know how to use, he showed me but I was too nervous in a way. I looked around and there were no cute guys but there was one cute girl. She was so gorgeous but I lost sight of her. Sad.

Adrian got a call from his mom... he left me, and told me he would be back soon. This hoe left me at the gym ALONE... With the audacity he has, he asks me to go to the gym but leaves me there.

"Awesome" I whined. He didn't take that long to come back but... I don't go out for the reason of being left alone and this guy did just that. 

I tried working out on the machine where we were, as I waited for him later I got on the phone, trying to distract myself.

Don't get me wrong I'm not scared of being alone if I were to go out alone, I'm scared of being left alone, if I had my own transportation I would just leave but when I got the ride from the person leaving me... it's I don't know, like what if they just forgot.

Anyways, Adrian came back and we continued the workouts. No, I didn't tell him I was scared, it was unnecessary since I was alive and breathing.

Adrian suggested we go in the jacuzzi before leaving. He refused to go in there without me.

"Ugh," we walked into the changing room. Gave Adrian my phone before entering the changing room. When I changed I went in a hurry because again I was on my period. 

When we got in it was hot, I could smell the Clorox. Adrian got out to turn on the temperature, making it boil basically.

We were getting cooked there. I  must say I almost passed out because of the heat and the strong smell of the Clorox, but I didn't because well I didn't want to drown, it wasn't deep but, I could have drowned.

I started teasing Adrian if you know what I mean. I started groping his inner thigh. I got close to his face. "You won't" I whisper to his ear before making distance between us.

Adrian pulled me from my legs, leading to me being on top of him. Adrian grabbed me from my waist tightly before I made the attempt to get off. I could feel his hard dick between my legs.

I got up quickly after leaving his grapes. We were in public after all there was a family in the pool which was literally next to the jacuzzi.

When the family left after, Adrian didn't waste any time and pulled me to be on top of him again. I was trying to process the whole thing, when I was done processing he was already moving my bikini underwear to the side.

When he moved my swimsuit to the side he thrust his finger inside me.

Ok, the water was hot, the smell of Clorox was strong, and I was dizzy. His finger inside of me only made me dizzy. It was already hot. I no longer had control over my body at that point.

The next thing I know, his member is out. Adrian slowly slid his hard dick inside me, filling me up. Because we were in the water, it hurt a little.

Adrian started moving slowly... I lean on his shoulder. "Fuck" I moaned in his ear, from the pleasure I was getting.

I cover my face every time he is inside of me or tasting me, why? Well when our eyes come in contact and he's inside of me, best believe I'm ready to give myself to him fully, which is why I don't want to make eye contact, I want to have control, at least enough to push myself away from him.

Adrian wrapped his hands around my waist, leaving me no way out.

Once Adrian loosen his hands around my waist I took the opportunity and lifted myself away from him.

I quickly lifted my swimsuit and told him we should get out and get in the pool a little bit.

Adrian didn't argue with me and we both got out.

I jumped into the cold ass water. It regained my dizziness.

After ten minutes we got out. To change and leave.

When I went out of the locker room I asked Adrian to give me back my phone.

When we arrived at the car Adrian told me to sit in the backseat. I didn't question, I just obeyed him like a little girl.

To be continued...

[Authors Note]

Yea I don't know about this one.