First Day of 8th Grade

Start from the beginning

After his encounter with the Ghost Council, Scratch returned to the McGee's household. When Molly asked Scratch if something was wrong, Scratch simply lied and said that he just forgot to turn in a scare report.

Before long, everyone was ready to leave, so Pete and Sharon drove their kids to school. Both, Molly and Darryl stood in front of the school as their parents were getting ready to take their picture.

"I can't believe it! Darryl is starting his first year of middle school, and Molly is starting her last year!" Pete started to get emotional. "They're growing up so fast! Next it's going to be college, then a career, then grandkids! Oh my gosh, I'm going to be a grandpa! You do it!"

Pete handed Sharon the phone to take the picture. "Okay, big smiles! Who's ready for a fantastic school year with minimal trips to the principle's office?"

"Me!" Molly exclaimed with a big smile.

"Her!" Darryl said, pointing at his sister.

After taking the picture, Sharon put away the phone before she and her husband decided to leave. "Alright, you two! Have fun!"

Once her parents left, Molly was excited to begin her first day of 8th grade.

"Oh, my gosh! This is so exciting! I'm going to make my last year of middle school, the best year ever!" Molly exclaimed.

"And I'm going to make my presence known by using all of my best pranks on the teachers!" Darryl said with a mischievous grin!

"Hey, mind if I join you?" Scratch asked. "I could really improve my scare numbers for the Ghost Council!"

Before Molly could even open her mouth to argue with that, Scratch and Darryl already left to pull off their first prank. This caused Molly to sigh as she wished that Darryl would stay on his best behavior for once. It wasn't long before Molly took notice of her best friend. With an excited gasp, Molly ran towards Libby and gave her a hug.

"Heya, bestie!"

Upon noticing Molly, Libby gave her a friendly smile before hugging back.

"Hi, Molly! How was your summer vacation?" Libby asked.

"It was great! My family and I managed to save up enough money to go on a couple of trips! We even went to Sunnyland at one point!" Molly reminisced on the fun summer she had. "As fun as the summer was, I'm ready to start my first day of school!"

"I wish I can have your optimum, Molly! I'm pretty sure that this is going to be the same as every other school year!" Libby sighed.

Upon noticing that Libby wasn't looking forward to this year, Molly decided to assure her that everything was going to be fine. "Hey, as long as we stick together, there is no doubt that we can make this the best year ever! Now come on! Let's head to our first class of the day!"

With that, Molly and Libby entered the school building. As they walked through the hallway together, Molly and Libby knew that they had to make the most of this year as this would be their last year of middle school. It wasn't long before they took notice of Andrea, who was recording herself talking to her fans.

"How's it going, all my fandreas! This is Andrea Davenport! Today you are witnessing the beginning of my last year of middle school! I promise that this will be one heck of a school year, so don't forget to like and subscribe!" Andrea announced as she was already getting hundreds of likes and comments.

That was when Molly and Libby rolled their eyes in annoyance. Even though Andrea isn't nearly as bad as she was when they met her 7 years ago, they still didn't really consider her a friend. They can't remember a time that they ever hanged out with her, apart from a certain incident at Andrea's sleepover in the third grade. That was the last time Libby drank water before going to bed.