♡𝑪𝒉.𝟏𝟏: 𝑳𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓♡

Mulai dari awal

A strange guy from Suga's class was eavesdropping on their conversation and appeared to be quite bothered by it. He thought it'd be funny to intervene as most people would do, especially on their final day of seeing each other.

Person: obnoxiously, "Oh my god! Get a room!!"

Suga: ("For fuck's sake"), "Fuck you! Go find someone else to bother! Shitface!"

Daichi: "KOUSHI! Watch yourself!"

Suga: "What's wrong Sawamura? Can't keep your boyfriend in control?"

Daichi: "Uhh- shit- damn you fucker- It's not that!"

Suga: towards the guy again, "What are you staring at!? Go on! Fuck off!"

Daichi: "You still need to set an example! C'mon let's just calm down we're out the school gates now let's just head towards the park maybe?"

Suga: with a chirpy tone, "Mhm! Okay sweetheart!~"

Daichi: immediately, "You're so cute Koushi.."

Suga: "Shhh no talking until I say so! It's cuter when you're the one following my lead!"

Daichi: "And I still let you do that to me."

Suga: sarcastically, "Because you are a very obeeeedient man aren't you Sawamura."

Daichi: "Whatever you say babe."

Upon reaching the park that was surrounded with lush, verdant trees and bushes and scattered benches to sit on, Suga skipped along the path gracefully as Daichi tried to catch up with his hands in his pockets.

Suga: "You're so slow!"

Daichi: "I like to maintain my stamina."

Suga: staring into his eyes seductively, "I like to be tired enough to fall asleep in your arms~"

Daichi: nudging him and giggling, "Stop- please do~"

Suga: a craving feeling, "I really want to cuddle you so fucking bad.."

Daichi: "Same here baby.. Well there's space underneath that tree over there and it's empty so nobody will find us."

Daichi ambled his way towards the oak tree ahead as Suga waddled his way over. Daichi threw himself to the ground with his head leaning against the bark of the tree. He exhaled out air and signalled for his boyfriend to come and sit with him, in which he did and was sat in between where his legs were. They both had their arms wrapped around each other with Suga resting his head upon one of Daichi's broad shoulders.

Suga: murmured, "So warm.. And cozy.."

Daichi: "Aww that's really nice to hear, " then with a soft-spoken voice, "How are you feeling right now baby?~"

Suga: "I feel like I've got heartache but in a good way?"

Daichi: "I wonder.." placing a hand on his back, "Could it be that we've now graduated and everything we done together are now memories?"

Suga: "Oh! You might be getting somewhere. I just feel a bit lost now. At least with you, we'll be together right?

Daichi: chortling soundly, "You're funny sometimes babe."

Suga: with a piped tone, "Wait!- What are you implying??"

Daichi: "I'm implying that you sound like you have doubts. Loosen up! It's okay now..