♡𝑪𝒉.𝟕: 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔♡

Start from the beginning

Daichi went to the bathroom to do the usual routines, go to the toilet, brush his teeth, go and have a shower. This also includes shaving his face as he wanted to look fresh as a ripe set of fruit newly brought. The approximate time for pick up was twelve o' clock in the afternoon, so Daichi had plenty of time to get himself ready for the day.

Daichi knew that if he dressed relatively formal, the wrong idea would be posed, so he made sure to dress casually but neatly. One thing he refused to wear was skinny or straight jeans, not many of them fit his muscular build below. He managed to find a wide fit of jeans that came in shorts. Daichi instantly knew then what to wear that is fairly put together but doesn't give off too much. He put on a beige baseball cap and put on a plain black shirt with a green hoodie over it. It wasn't too bad for a casual outfit. He also grabbed a pair of wireless headphones purely used for accessory. Not only he was meticulous in his sportsmanship and sport knowledge, fashion was his strong point.

...

Time had flew significantly fast and Daichi nearly forgot to have his breakfast. He could puke if he didn't have his breakfast. But thankfully he managed to squeeze in some food with the space he time he had. It was eleven o' clock too, which implied that it was time for the brown-haired boy to head off to Suga's house. After all he didn't want to be late for him. He ran out the door with his bag swinging off his bag as he tries to adjust it and he heads his way to the Sugawara household.

About ten minutes of walking he reaches the other male's house. He goes to knock on the door and hesitates slightly, the anticipation was creeping upon him after all. As he knocks a lady appears at the door. It was Suga's mom.

Suga's Mom: bowing, "Oh! Hello Daichi! I assume you are here for Suga?"

Daichi: "Yes of course! Is he in?"

Suga's Mom: "Aha! You see he got really excited and he dashed out the door waiting for you in the city."

Daichi: "Haha! As expected of him."

Suga's Mom: "Also I hate to hold you up on your time together but can I urgently speak with you? Come inside."

Daichi: "Oh- of course ma'am!"

Suga's Mom: "Okay okay okay let's cut to the chase because a lot has happened recently and-"

Daichi: "I already know about what's happened after I left last time.. A scene riled up at Karasuno High."

Suga's Mom: "Oh no.. No- no- no- what has he done?"

Daichi: "I don't know if I want to tell you, Suga might be mad at me I'm sorry-"

Suga's Mom: somewhat agreeing, "I mean.. At least you don't snitch on your friends I guess.."

Daichi: "The most I can say is that it's been rough for him recently and I want to look after him."

Suga's Mom: "I knew you would. Which is something I want to talk about more yes?"

Daichi: "Hm? What is it?"

Suga's Mom: "He thinks highly of you. Not just as a captain but someone really close to him."

Daichi: face going red, "Oh! Really? That's sweet-"