♥︎𝑪𝒉.𝟒: 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒕♥︎

Start from the beginning

Daichi: "Oh how sweet of you!"

Suga: "I know my name sounds like 'Sugar' that's the point."

Daichi: "Also a really uncanny joke."

Suga: cackling, "We are so old that are jokes are actually crippling to pieces."

Daichi: giggling, "To be fair you aren't wrong."

Suga: "When am I wrong?"

Daichi: "I don't know, but considering this horrid weather I don't think it'll be recommended for me to go home yet. I will have to text my mum to drive me home."

Suga: "That's fine by me. Well before you go let's go downstairs and talk to Mother Koushi for a bit."

Daichi: "Sure thing!"

They went downstairs into the kitchen like an earthquake was about to happen. Such was enough to give Suga's mother a fright.

Suga's Mom: "Oh my.. You made me jump out of my skin."

Suga: "Sorry mom. And I forgot to tell you that Daichi sleeped over last night."

Suga's Mom: "I already know."

Suga: "Wait what?"

Daichi: ("She's figured us out I bet you.")

Suga's Mom: "Thought I'd tell you that you both went through a very useless effort of sneaking out."

Daichi: "So you knew."

Suga's Mom: "I went to the bathroom and noticed a rope attached to the sink. Surprised you didn't tug the whole thing off. And also I initially thought someone broke in which gave me the scares-"

Suga: genuine, "I'm really sorry.."

Suga's Mom: "It's okay. But sneaking out was unnecessary when I didn't mind anyway. You could've just grabbed the keys and went through the door."

Daichi: laughing uncontrollably,"Oh my god! Suga!"

Suga: a warm flush overcoming him, "It's not funny! It's really embarrassing actually."

Suga's Mom: "Don't worry about it pumpkin, I'd only be angry if the little one found out. Your brother can start doing stuff like you do at your age. I don't want him sneaking out.

Suga: rolling his eyes, "Understandable."

Suga's Mom: "Mother knows best after all. Haha! Now then I'll make tea for you both."

Both: "Thank you!"

Suga's mother makes both boys some hibiscus tea which has a tart taste of cranberry to it. Enjoyable it was, and enjoyable it shall always be. Moments later a car pulled up outside the house, it was Daichi's mother. It was time for him to say his goodbyes to the Sugawara Family, in which he hugged them all as a heartwarming departure. It was heavy conditions outside so Daichi couldn't stall or dawdle any longer. He waved goodbye and power walked out the front door.