23.The truth

Gulf's pov

"Mom in law good morning" I greet her

"Ohh gulf son how come you came here in early morning??" She ask

"Mom in law actually I am thinking of visiting my parents and staying with them for few days as i miss them and our kingdom so i just want to ask you if I can go" I says

"Ohh son no need to ask me you can go and stay there as long as you want" he says with smile.

"So I'll get going in afternoon" I says and she nodded before i leave.

Reaching back in our chamber I started collecting things i want to take with me. There are nothing much just my books. As i already have my cloths there.

I was going out of chamber when mew appear in front of me
"Are you going to Traipipattanapong??" He ask
I choose to ignore his question and started steping in the direction of door but he held my hand.
"I am asking you something gulf??" He again ask.and tighten his grip on my wrist.

"You are hurting me" I says in slow tone

"Why are you going there gulf and that to without informing me" he ask sternly.

"Answer me for god sake. Is general bright is also going with you??arw you two going together??" he ask and thats it i pull my wrist forcefully from his grip and step back

"Stop treating me like this mew. I love you that doesn't give you any rights to treat me like this. And stop dragging bright in all this he haven't done anything stop this nonsense mew why are you behaving like this the mew I knew is not like this what's wrong with you mew why are taking everything in different direction. Bright is just my friend!. JUST A FRIEND Stop faming us together" I shout at him

There were long pause before i sigh and started to going out when he says "why are you going to Traipipattanapong??"

"I want peace. I want some space i need to think about us again. And both things i can't get here" I says and walk out.

It was almost past evening when i reach at Traipipattanapong.
My parents was waiting for me at entrance we hug each other and come inside they ask me tohahe early dinner but i refuse as i don't have any appetite to each so i lied to them that I have eat during journey so am not hungry anymore and tired too so I'll sleep and lucky they digest this reason.

Reaching my chamber I close door and take the deep breath and embrace this familiar feeling of being here.i missed this room.

First i think of taking bath so I'll be fresh.
Getting into bath area i discard my clothes and get into the warm water. I let myself dipped in water. And started thinking eveyrhing which happened in last few days.

So let start with starting...
Bright is the general of Jongcheveevat kingdom and he and me become friends in snap as I am very friendly so as he is. So it was too obvious for us to befriends.

As our bond starts getting strong I get to know about bright's love life.
He was in love with Metawin for 4years.
Metawin is one of head of royal guards group of Traipipattanapong kingdom.

I know metawin personally but i never thought he can be with some like bright because they have verg similar personality and I believe in 'opposite attacks' theory.

Bright used to tell me almost everything...about him...the kingdom...metawin...eveyrhing.

From last one month there were problems going on between them.

Matawin's family wants him to get married with a girl who is also his cousin sister.
Bright is asking metawin to tell them about their relationship but metawin was not being brave to come out to his family.
But then 2days back when bright and I had a little Fun battle and i ask him if his fine he says he is fine and then got the message from metawin asking him to meet next day so he went to meet him but metawin didn't come. Out of worry when he try to inquired where he went that time he got to know that they shift metawin to another kingdom and marry him with his cousin sister.

That time bright broke into thousands of pieces and in that state he come to my chamber without asking permission...Without following rules he just come and hug me started crying when I askhim what happend he told me eveyrhing so I just comfort him because that time he needs a friend.

And may be mew saw us like this and think that soemthing is going between us.
I never thoughts mew will see us and think something like that...
I wasn't even aware what happened to him when he come drunk last night.
About the last night...mew didn't do anything to me rather than removing mine and his upper clothes and kissing my neck.

I somehow understand his situation but he should have come to me and ask me an answer rather than thinking the conclusion by his own.

I am hurt not by what he did to me but by what he think about me.
I thought our relationship is getting better we started behaving like normal couple but no he don't trust me. And there is no relation without trust.

So I need to think about us again...and if It meant to break..then its good to break it now before I lose myself more.

---------------------------------------------------------
GOSH!!!
Finally its over...I thought I need to spend a night right this chapter....

So I hope you got your all answers.if no then ask me I'll try to explain you again.
And yes bright is not bad one here...its all happend because of "misunderstanding"

And yeas someone as me to right long chapter so my dear this is for you....😉
Idk if next chapter is also going be long or not but this is it for noww!!

ENJOY naa~~