39. Give and take

Mew's pov,

We came back in our chamber. Gulf settled me on bed and turn to go back so i hold his hand

"What happens gulf??" I ask him. He was looking stressed since I announced about his pregnancy.

He didn't like me announcing about it??did i do something wrong???

"Its not what you are thinking" he said as if he read my mind.

"Huh??"

"Its not what you are thinking. I am not upset because you announce about our child...its just...." He sign and seat on bed
"Its just i hide it from everyone because i want you to know about it first before anyone else and in everything i forgot to think about our family. Mom in law...mom dad...they will be upset with me. We are going to be parents but they are going to be grandparents too. I should've informed them about it. I feel guilty now." He complete with sad tone.

"Baby come here" I ask him to come in my arms and he come and rest his head on my shoulder sniffing my neck.

"You know what this calm me down" he whispered against my neck

"Your natural scent" he complete while looking at me making me smile. I peck his nose. He smile back and again went to sniffing my neck.

"You don't need to feel guilty. They won't be upset with you. They will understand your point of view." I said holding him securely.

We stay like this for sometime till someone knock on door.

"King, king mother want to meet" i guard ask

"Let her in"I reply and he discard himself from me and stand beside bed.

Mom come and look at gulf then to me.

"Gulf when i hide mew's news from you remember how sad and disappoint you were with everyone specially me." Mom said seriously

Gulf just lower his head and didn't say anything.

"Now when you hide this big news from me what  should i do with you now gulf??" She continues

"Mom actually-" i was about to defend gulf but mom show me her hand to stop

"I am not talking with you mew" she said so i shut my mouth.

"Don't lower your head gulf say something" mom almost shout at him making me shock.

As I look at gulf to see his reaction what I saw broke my heart. He is sobbing. Before I say or do anything mom says
"Heyy gulf son I am sorry i was just joking. Don't cry." Mom says and he started crying loudly.

"Mom am so-oryyy that I hide it. I want to share this with mew before anyone. I am sorry I was self-ish" he said between his crying.

"Ohh gulf seat here" she made him seat on bed hold his chin and make him look at her and wipe his tears "I am not mad at you. I was just joking. I can understand you totally. I know these kind of things you want to share with mew first before anyone else" she said while hugging him.

"Really??? You are not angry na" he said sobbing

"No son I am not. Infact I am very happy. I am going to be grandma after all." She said making him smile

"Thank you so much both of you for giving us this happiness" she said making us smile at her.

"I will take you leave for now. Take care both of you of yourself as well as each other's"She peck both of us on forehead and left.

"Baby come here" I ask him and he burry himself in my embrace as he now why I called him. I hold him and kiss his forehead.

We stay like that for sometime till we heard a knock on our door followed by voice "queen king the lunch is ready" said a maid

"Wait" gulf said while standing and going toward door "bring it here" he ordered her and come back and help me to stand and walk till tea table.

We had our lunch where he feed me like a baby. I feel bad that he is taking care of me in this state. It should be me who should take care of him but here i am seating helplessly. I feel sad and guilty for him. I am not good husband for him.

"What happened??" Gulf's voice brings me out of my thoughts. I look at him.

"What are thinking honey??" He ask sweetly while holding my cheeks making me look at him.

"I feel guilty. You are doing so much for me taking care me...feeding me...pampering me when it should me who should have pampered you take care of you....you are in that state where you need your husband to pamper you take care of you and what your husband is doing!?? He is just resting gettting taken cared" i said. He just have soft smile on his face.

"Honey why are you thinking so much?? We love each other...and a relationship should be give and take right. If you take care of me then i can also and besides that when you will be healed then you will take very very good care of me i know. So don't worry okay." He said in confidence. He kiss me on my cheeks and I just smile at him.

——————————————————
Here it is guysss
Finally started alternate POVs
Enjoyyy naa~~~