I try to take the sloppy kiss taste out of my mouth so I drink one redbull but it doesn't work. I look over at Nate and he's still eating that girls face.

"Hey, slow down" Liz tells me out of nowhere, blocking my hand that has a full shot ready to get to my mouth. "That's Nate, you know him. Don't act that surprised. I'm sorry tho, if you were catching feelings and all" She replies but her say just gets me more mad 'catching feelings and all'

"Liz, thank you, but shut the fuck up" I tell her and I throw away the liquid. "What's the problem with this girl?" Flynn asks as he spawns behind Liz. "Did big dick guy not kiss well?" He asks and I turn to him

"Horribly actually, and guess what, Sir Arthur is fucking gay" I tell them and both of them gasp, Flynn is laughing his ass off too.

"No way, a historical revelation. I'm schoked." He speaks between laughs and I step on his feet "then you wont mind if I hit on him right?" He asks and I shake my head in no.

He then immediately walks to Arthur and I turn my gaze to Nate again, he is now holding that girl's waist and licking some shot she 'slipped' in her breasts. How can I be so hot for him right now?

This jealousy is growing dangrerously quick.

"Hey, have you seen Elliot?" Liz asks me, looking through the party "not since we got here, he must be at some bathroom locked up, you know how he gets with parties" I tell her, leaning myself on the kitchen island.

She nods and warns me she'll look for him.

The heat of jealousy starts to peak. It starts to fucking fume against my head. Oh god why is this happening. I take a deep breath, thinking about my actions and I stumble my way to Nate.

"Oh hey there baby! I tested negative, so don't worry you didn't get it from me" I sweetly say, loud enough for the girl to hear it.

"You have a fucking STD?" The girl almost yells, wiping her tongue off with her hand as she squeals her way out of there.

He scoffs as he looks at me.

I grab his arm and take him to the outside part of the house, in the back yard. There are a few people making out, others are doing.. more, and some are just sleeping on the grass. It's quieter, so we can talk.

I look over at Nate, he's smirking "What would you like, Angel?" He asks me and I pull him by his tie and kiss him roughly. Agressively.

He reciprocates the energy, and squeezes my asscheek. He slightly pulls my hair and bites my lip, and I let out a soft moan. "What got to your mind, Bells?" Nate whispers asking me and I look at his eyes "I wanted to take the taste of a sloppy kiss out of my mouth" I whisper back, making his jaw clench. "Oh right, you kissed the gay guy hm?" He says with a smirk, looking to the side "You KNEW? And Didn't tell me?" I ask him, indignation passing through my veins right now. "I thought it would be funnier to see it happening" He whispers in my ears, leaving a kiss right behind it. "So, you only came searching for me to take the sloppy kiss of other dude's taste out of your mouth?" He asks, now looking in my eyes "It wasn't because you were jealous of that girl then? You weren't desiring me just for you?" I blush, hard, at his words. He has a smirk pasted on his face and I lick my lips "maybe.. maybe I did" I say, standing on my tippy toes so I could get closer to him.

"And maybe, I would like you to not kiss anyone else" I tell him very softly and he kisses me gently now "This is a big request Bells" He says, slightly kissing my neck "Actually, It's fine. Kiss whatever whore you'd like. I know you'll always come crawling back to me" I answer myself, I pull his tie closer, making our bodies colide. "I believe you are reversing the roles, princess" He whispers and I gotta say, it's true. I am the one who cockblocked me, and if anything, he was the one that let me kiss someone else, he didn't even say to me that Arthur was gay.

"I almost forgot why I hate you" I tell him and he raises his eyebrows with a smirk on his lips "I can make you forget it really fast" He says and presses his lips to mine.

Intensity grows and each time it's like we've been craving it more and more. We're enjoying this. Really, really enjoying it. This time his hands go under my skirt as he squeezes the back of my tight and beginning of my butt, his other hand grabbing my breasts "you look too perfect today Angel" He whispers in my ears and kisses my neck "You look handsome too" I say between whimpers.

He then takes his mouth to mine again, in an unbearable kiss, and his hands slide up to my panties, slightly rubbing my clit and I moan in the kiss "shh, you have to be more quiet right now" He whispers and goes back to kissing me.

He makes circular movements with his hand, slow movements. He knows I want it quicker but he likes the control feeling, he knows he is in control. I try to contain my moans but he's doing it so fucking great. He then accelerates just a little bit, and changes direction and oh my god. I am trying so hard not to yell his name and he knows it. I moan into the kiss multiple times his name and just when I'm about to cum he slows down again

"Nate, please" I beg him and he smirks in the kiss "Nate I'll do anything. Please, please Nathaniel, I beg you"

"So needy" He slides my underwear to the side, his finger is now directly touching my clit as he other one is enters my wet pussy. Oh fuck I wanna yell.

I really do. I wanna yell so fucking much. He slides up and down his finger as his thumb goes faster on my clitoris. "Nate, oh my god, Nathaniel yes, just- oh, just like that" I moan between our kisses. I'm glad the music is loud inside.

And then suddenly when I am so, so fucking close we hear "NATE! BELLA!" Coming from my brother's voice.

We distance ourselves immediately and now my pussy is aching for his fingers again. I am dripping wet right now.

"I can't believe this" I say to myself but Nate hears it "We'll finish this later" He tells me as he looks at me and licks his fingers.

I look at him, he has my smudged red lipstick all over him, so I clean his mouth with my finger

"Where on fuck were the two of you?" My brother asks and I back away from Nate. "We were looking for you. Where on hell even were you?" Nate asks him and Leo shrugs it off "Let's go to the van, it's late already" He states and walks out, we follow right behind him. "Maybe now you won't want to remain stiff on my cock" He says, reminding me of my phrase to him on the way here.