"Gotta get away!! Gotta get away!!" Lucy squeals.

Pointing at her, Sherry orders, "Don't let her get away, Rock Doll! Let's teach this little girl a lesson!"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A LITTLE GIRL?! WE'RE THE SAME AGE! I MIGHT EVEN BE A LITTLE OLDER!" Lucy screams back.

"It's not a good idea to keep babbling like that, unless you want us to catch you!" Sherry states with a devious expression.

Flipping through her keys, Lucy asks desperately, "Okay! What spirit do I have that can help me out in this situation?!" Cancer, Horologium and Lyra were out of the question.

"You'd better hurry! If you don't start moving faster, we're going to catch up with you!" Sherry taunts her.

Lucy screams as she narrowly dodged yet another punch from the Rock Doll, and continues running. She pauses and whirls back to the monster and screams again as she sees it raising its left foot in the air.

"I command you to crush her flat!!" Sherry snaps.

Lucy screams as she's thrown back by the impact of the monster's foot crashing on the ground, but narrowly missing her. When a crack appears on the ground, she realised that she's on a cliff.

"H-Hold on!! Isn't this a... cliff?!!"

Lucy screams fearfully as the end of the cliff she's sitting on breaks away completely and falls. It hits the beach floor below with a heavy thud! The dust clears to reveal Lucy lying spread eagled on her back, eyes spinning dizzily.

"Finish her, Rock Doll!" Sherry screeches. It jumps down toward her and Lucy screams, but manages to avoid being crushed by its foot again by throwing herself forward. Then she takes off running again.

Sherry laughs, "Hahaha! There's nowhere to run, blondie!"

Lucy gasps as she stops before the sea. Then, an idea hits her. "The sea...! I can summon Aquarius from here!" She gasps when she sees the Rock Doll stomping closer to her. Sherry laughs again.

"It looks like the cat's finally going to catch the mouse," Sherry says triumphantly.

Lucy murmurs, "Water can't destroy that thing. Besides, Aquarius would just wash me away with them. Wait a minute!" Another idea hits Lucy.

Sherry laughs. "I'm going to crush you like a little bug! Sorry! No love for you!"

Lucy murmurs as she dodged another punch, ""Wash me away." That's it!" She pulls out a gold key. "Open! Gate of the Water Bearer: Aquarius!" A half woman with king blue hair and blue eyes and matching coloured tail appears, holding an urn.

"Aquarius?! How does a weakling like you have a spirit with that kind of power?!" Sherry demands to know.

Lucy whirls to her as she points and says, "That girl is our enemy! You hate her kind! So go get her!" Aquarius just "Tch's" at Lucy. The blonde snaps, eyes angry white circles with tick marks around her head, "I don't have time to deal with your bad attitude!! Get over there and take her down! Now!!"

"Well, I see you're just as annoying as ever," Aquarius says nonchalantly. "No wonder you still don't have a boyfriend." This infuriates Lucy even more.

"GEEZ!! WHY DO YOU HAVE FO KEEP RUBBING IT IN LIKE THAT?!!" Lucy screeches.

"Marionette Attack: you will now do asi command!" Sherry orders Aquarius.

"What?"

Sherry smirks cockily.

"She's under my spell! So she won't do your bidding anymore. Might as well send her back," Sherry says.