Captain America

I was training when I got the call. It was Coulson, an older agent with SHIELD but he was like a father to me. He was the one who recruited me.

"What's up Coulson?" I asked answering the phone and he went into detail about what had happened at the desert facility. "Barton's been compromised?" I asked this was what had gotten me reeling Natasha and Clint were some of my best friends when I started at SHIELD.

"We sent her to bring in the big guy and I'm going to see your father. I need you to pick someone up as well." He replied.

"Who?" I asked intent on knowing who my assignment was.

"Captain Steve Rogers formerly known as Captain America. He's training in a gym in Brooklyn. Can you get him to join us?"

"I'll definitely try I'm going to see dad tonight anyway so I'll go to Brooklyn first."

"Thank you Agent Stark, we'll see you in the morning at the jet when we pick the captain up."

"Why of course, Coulson, have a goodnight." I said before hanging up the phone and leaving the NY SHIELD building. I jumped onto my motorbike and whizzed through traffic and into Brooklyn. I walked into the Gym and saw him a punching bag flying away from him.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping?" I asked walking into the light.

"With all due respect ma'am I've had enough sleep for awhile. Who are you? If you don't mind me asking." He replied.

"Elsa, Elsa Stark, Tony Stark's my father and I believe you knew my grandfather. SHIELD has a mission for you."

"Trying to get me back into the world?"

"Trying to save it. Something was taken from us. The tesseract, the cube that Schmidt believed was key to ruling the universe. This man Loki has it and we need your help to find him and get the cube back."

"You don't look anything like Howard."

"I was adopted when I was three. I'm an outcast as well. Just for different reasons."

"How so?"

"I was born with powers." I said and waved my hand creating a snowfall around us. "They call me the ice queen. Will you come tomorrow?"

"I believe I will ma'am and it'll be a pleasure to see you again." He replied and I blushed.

"Well then this is your brief and we'll see you in the morning at the New York SHIELD building."

"I will be on time."

"I can't wait captain."

"Elsa, call me Steve." He said and I blushed again before leaving.

"Well then goodbye Steve." I replied and left my face was beet red by the time the cold air hit me and I went to my father's building. It looked amazing lit up with his arc reactor power system. But I couldn't get Steve out of my head. What was happening to me? Who cared? I went into the building and up into the elevator.

"Good evening miss Stark." I heard JARVIS say and I smiled.

"Good evening JARVIS, is my father available?" I asked in reply.

"Yes he's just gotten done with a meeting with Agent Coulson. You will be a breath of fresh air for him." I laughed.

"For an AI who doesn't entirely have feelings JARVIS you can tell a good joke."

"Thank you Miss." The doors opened and I saw my father and his girlfriend Pepper.

"Daddy!" I said and ran to him, it was always like this even now being twenty-three he always gave me a hug and a kiss when I came home.

"Snowflake! It's good to see you again after so long." He replied.

"Well I wanted to visit. JARVIS said Coulson's come and gone. Has he let you in on everything?"

"Of course he has and you?"

"Already two steps ahead as always. What are you working on?"

"I was working on the tower but I just finished some modifications to your suit today. Fury sent it over."

"Thanks!" I said and ran off. It was always like this and I loved coming home. But I worried if Loki were to succeed that this wouldn't happen.