Alpha shook his head, as he spoke out.

"No, not yet. I'm thinking of trying to use it to see if I can find out what happened to Dust, but I'm not sure if it will work."

Yukari nodded a bit, as she spoke out.

"Understandable."

Then, a portal opened up from above, and everyone looked to see that Fatal had came down, his hand on the ground, and he looked at the group.

"Oh, Fatal. What are you doing here?"

Righteous!Error said, as Fatal spoke out.

"Listen...about Dust. I found him."

This made everyone stunned, as Alpha spoke out.

"Wait, you found him? For real?"

Fatal nodded his head, as he spoke out.

"Yeah, although he doesn't look the same as before."

This made everyone confused, as Yukari then spoke out.

"What do you mean?"

Elsewhere...

Inside of a realm that no one except for Ink to know, it is something that resembles what seems to be a room of some sort, except that the room is very, very thin, with reflective surfaces all around, and there is only enough space to stand up, as one single individual is shown to be inside of the room, looking around.

Ink is now inside of this other room that is not that well known to others, but is known to himself, except for perhaps Alpha. And this place is called the Mirror AU room. It is where he gets to speak to his alternate counterparts while inside of his room, speak to every version of himself, including Undertale Sans, Underfell Sans, etc. ink is rather curious, as he is looking around inside of the place that he is in.

"Okay, I should be able to find Dust somewhere inside of the mirror, but where...where is he? I should be able to find him...and for some reason, I just can't find Dust still."

This made Ink confused, as he turns around at every part of the mirrors that are around him, as he spoke out.

"Why is it that I am unable to find him, even though he should be able to appear?"

As Ink continues to look around inside of the area that he is in, he then hears something, a Hollow form of laughter coming from one of the mirrors, and it is one that Ink knows too well. He turned around, and he looks to see a very familiar face.

 He turned around, and he looks to see a very familiar face