"Positive. We saw one of Lee gang members entering the building. The one named Jhope, I think." RM replies and hand an Ipad to the mafia boss, who takes it.

Jungkook observes the video playing on the Ipad. A red-haired man wearing black enters the dimly lighted, old, abandoned building.

"Yes, that's Jhope Lee Taemin's right-hand man." Jungkook comments after taking a look at the Ipad and hands it to Suga, who's standing behind him, who also takes a look at the video.

"Should I send a team to break in and arrest them?" RM inquires, finishing his drink and asking for a refill.

"No... If the building is Lees' headquarters, the security must be tight. In that case, I don't think breaking in is a good idea." The mafia boss replies thoughtfully.

"Then what should we do, Boss?" Suga asks, giving the Ipad back to RM.

"You will go to Daegu. Rent a place near The Lees' headquarters and keep an eye on it. Ask people about that place and try to get close to this Jhope guy somehow." Jungkook orders Suga.

"Why me? Is it because I asked?" Knitting his eyebrows together and pursuing his lips together, Suga scowls.

"No... It's because you have more experience than others." Jungkook replies nonchalantly, Suga nods.

"So, it's fixed then?" RM asks, earning a nod from the mafia boss.

"Yes, this way, it would be easier to find their weak spot. But, just in case, send a team to keep an eye on the building." The mafia boss instructs looking at the chief of police.

"Alright, I'll send a team." RM states, nodding his head.

"Suga, go to Daegu first thing in the morning. Take a taxi and keep low. Report to me if anything comes up." Jungkook advices.

After discussing their plan further, the three of them left the club. Jungkook and Suga made their way back to the Jeon mansion while Namjoon headed back to the police station.

》 Jeon mansion

Parking their cars outside the mafia boss enters his mansion. He heads to his wife's room and knocks on the door several times.

*tok tok tok tok*

"Wifey open the door it's your hubby." Jungkook shouts but didn't get any response, "So, you aren't going to open, huh? Fine, I'm coming in anyway! Don't blame me, okay?!"He announces and opens the door slowly. Peaking his head in Jungkook enters Jimin's room and looks around.

The smaller one has settled down pretty quickly

The smaller one has settled down pretty quickly. Jimin had placed all his belongings nicely on the necessary places. The room is giving a cosy and comfortable vibe, causing the mafia leader who's observing the room smile brightly.

'This room looks so cosy & comfortable. My wifey sure knows how to decorate a place nicely.'

With a click sound, the bathroom door opens. Jimin steps out of the bathroom while humming to himself.