[4] Rose Red Tryant

Start from the beginning

Yuuga heart aches as they hear the story. But yet, admire his will and his growth by each second.

Such sprouts of determination and desires had always impressed the amnesiac so touchingly.

Maybe Yuuga works very simply just like that.

"And I still do this shit" Deuce grimaces. The tan student thought to himself for a while.

"Do you think honor students should grit and bear when they're being harassed?" The amnesiac questions the bluenette.

"No..." Deuce mumbles.

"Cause then, what's so different when you defend something you think that's right? I think Deuce is cool because he can threw punches like those!" Yuuga praise.

"What I'm trying to say is, honor students also get angry and had every right to beat someone up. But I guess in their case, they didn't overdo it." The amnesiac grin while the sunset shone dimfully.

Even though, the advice makes no sense at all. But whatever it is, Deuce felt strangely comforted.

It's as if his mother patched him when he fell down and scarped his knee when he was younger.

Younger Deuce would cry out of pain whilst his mom wiped his tears away and whispers sweet loving words.

After that, they would eat boiled eggs that his mother packed. Those were nostalgic moments of reminiscence.

But looking back, didn't he mistaken Yuuga for his mother? Oh gosh. Now Deuce felt embarrassed.

"Yuuga... haha... I guess you're right. Also, May those chicks rest in peace.." Deuce prays, distracting himself from remembering that embarrassing slip up.

"Those chicks could've been made to be a better sacrifice but they served well. May them rest in peace." The amnesiac also follows along.

As both of them finished giving condolences, they looked at each other.

The bluenette glanced away. Ah- it seems it's gonna haunt him more than he imagined.

While Yuuga is left out of the dark in confusion.

'Why is he suddenly he so bashful all of the sudden?' Their only thought.
___________________________

[Cafeteria - kitchen]

"Took you long enough." Grim scoffs at the arrival of the dark haired duo.

"Sorry~! Something happened a while ago." Yuuga said as they put the items on the counter.

Trey rummage in the bag of item and stopped in his tracks. "You bought more eggs than I requested." The greenhead stated.

"Well~" The amnesiac drawled, glanced at the bluenette. Deuce swallows his saliva in nervousness.

The whole situation was pretty tense. Upperclassmen picking on freshmen? Knowing kids in Night Raven, they are quick to throw punches.

Plus, both freshmen came out unscathed. Facial wise, of course. Addressing this situation, could escalate into a more troublesome interrogation.

Certainly, the spade boy doesn't want people to know about his hidden past delinquent upbringings.

And of course, what stupid upperclassmen would admit to grovel down at a puny first year because of skill issue, right?

For sake of letting everyone win, we'll just act like nothing happened.

Easy peasy.

"This prefect here got a wee excited and accidentally slipped down. My bad~!" The amnesiac wittily lied.