Chapter 13

Jisoo cried all night and was very tired but she had to go to her work so she quickly got up, got ready and quickly went to work. Jisoo did not wanted to see haein's face but she also wanted to give him a chance to explain her so she went to haein's office first.

Jisoo knocked the door and haein knew that it was jisoo so he quickly got up and opened the door. "jisoo" haein uttered while smiling cause she gave him a chance to explain. "haein, start explaining." jisoo uttered in anger. "listen I was really drunk and was not aware of my actions, I am really sorry, I promise you that I will never repeat the mistake again." haein explained. "Y-you were drunk?" jisoo question nervously. "yes jisoo, I was really drunk, u know I would never do that to you." jisoo than hugged haein and apologised to him for criticizing him for something he never meant to do. Jisoo understood that he was very drunk and it's not his mistake.

Haein and jisoo finally made up and worked happily, they both decided to go out for lunch after work. Jisoo and haein were extremely busy cause the head of the company aka haein's father is coming to visit and check the company. Jisoo and haein were busy with paper work. After working for 7 hours they did not realise that lunch time is gone so they decided to eat dinner together at haein's place since they were extremely tired.

Jisoo and haein were sitting together on the couch in haein's office. Haein caressed jisoo's thighs. "you must be tired, let's go home." haein uttered.
Jisoo and haein went to their house and dropped themsleves on haein's bed.

Jisoo: I am so sleepy!

Haein: mee too.

Jisoo: listen, these clothes are uncomfortable so do you have anything cozy like a long T-shirt or hoddie.

Haein: I have a shirt that will fit you but I don't if any of my pants will fit you.

Jisoo: it's okay just give me the shirt, I can wear pantie under it.

Haein: okay, follow me.

Haein gave jisoo a long baggy shirt, jisoo changed her clothes.
Jisoo and haein changed their clothes and threw themselves on the bed. They both were extremely tired so they slept together.

Hey guys! I am back and now I will update the story.... I hope I did not make yall wait a lot and I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Can we get this chapter atleast 10 votes? Let's see..... <3