Chapter 3

Jisoo was sleeping when suddenly her alarm rang, jisoo was too lazy to wake up but she had because she can't lose that job, jisoo got up and check the time on her phone, it was currently 8:30.

Jisoo: OH SHIT, I only have 30 min to get ready!!

Jisoo hurry up and gets up, she quickly goes to the bathroom and gets ready, she wears a mini skirt and a T-shirt. Jisoo quickly puts on light make up and waits for haein. It's currently 9:00 and jisoo hears a horn outside, ofcourse it's haein.
Jisoo locks her door and sits in his car.

Haein: hey

Jisoo: Hello.

Haein: shall i drive?

Jisoo: yeah.

Jisoo was than on her phone and avoiding haein, haein noticed that and of course he had to annoy her.

Haein: you look really pretty.

Jisoo: I am not in the mood right now.

Haein: why

Jisoo: because I don't like u, I am literally forced to have dinner with u.

Haein: I know. *smirk*

Jisoo: where are we even going?

Haein: my place.

Jisoo: WHAT!

Haein: calm down I am just joking, we are going to 5 star restaurant.

Jisoo: fi- five star restaurant?

Haein: yeah

Jisoo: it's too expensive.

Haein: who said ur gonna pay? Just think of it as a treat.

Jisoo: yeah a treat okay.

Haein and jisoo finally reached the restaurant. They both got out of the car and went inside, the restaurant was really luxurious and amazing, jisoo was too stunned to speak.
They both sat on the table and ordered their food.

Haein: what do you want?

Jisoo: I will have chicken steak with red wine.

Haein: okay.

Haein than called the waitress and that waiterss was non other than Yeojin, Yeojin is the biggest enemy of jisoo and she really likes haein.

Jisoo: Yeojin.

Yeojin: Jisoo, long time no see *smirk*

Jisoo: I need to use the washroom.

Jisoo than went to the washroom and haein was really confused until he recognised Yeojin, his high school mate.

Haein stands up and hugs her, yeah that's the biggest red flag in haein, he is friendly with every girl.

Haein: I haven't seen u in a while. *touchy*

Yeojin: me too, wanna go to the club later? Maybe tomorrow night?

Haein: yeah sure, see u and also please bring me chicken steak and red wine for two people.

Yeojin: sure...

Jisoo came out of the washroom and went to the table.

Jisoo: is she gone?

Haein: yeahh.

Jisoo: phew.

Haein asks stupid question to jisoo and annoys tf out of her until the food came, they both ate their food, haein payed the bill and then they went to their car. Haein drops jisoo at her house.

Jisoo: thank you for the dinner.

Haein: no problem, see u tomorrow!

Jisoo: yeah.

Jisoo goes to her house and haein leaves to go to his house, haein can't wait for tomorrow cause from tomorrow he will see jisoo everyday.