Chapter 4

The knight from Ace who saw them immediately bow and greet them "we greet their royal highnesses guradian."

The guardian immediately carry them and ask if anyone got teleportion magic to teleport them to the clover kigdom royal castle.

Luckily for them one of them have and teleport them there.

When they reach the guardian and royal knight immediately kneel and greet "your majesties and your royal highnesses we apologised for our incompetence to protect their royal highnesses the stars of Ace Kingdom."

The adult ask them to quickly stand and put the royal prince and princess in the magic bed that is already prepared for them upon confirmation that they are all unconscious.

The adults of Ace Kigdom quickly get to work breaking one of the stone in each of their bracelet and using a high healing spell.

The magic knight and captain of Clover Kigdom get to see first hand why Ace Kingdom are so powerful.

The adults said the last spell " Sora Magic Sleeping Mana Recovery Chamber".

The people of Clover Kingdom nobles and especially the royals know of the Ace Kingdom lineage but to witness it first hand the strongest of their kingdom is different.

Some even wonder why they don't want to take over other kingdom as they surely have the ability and power to do it.

Of course some have a idea and that are the Magic Knight Captain who have interact with the royal triplets of both Cover and Ace blood.

If the royals of Ace Kingdom is like the triplets then all is being explain.

The triplets though as powerful as the magic knight captain, are forgiving people as long as you don't cross the line but once you hurt their family and friends pray hard.

The royal triplet being born the first second and third heir to the throne have heavy responsibility on their shoulder since young.

This result in their mature and responsibility personality, however they are kind with the servants and their tutor.

The people who are not related to the sora royal household of Ace by blood then left to give them privacy.

The head of royal Dark Moon knight squad and the head of elcisp knight squad stay in the room along with the captain of the 3 division of royal Dark Moon knight squad and elcisp knight squad to guard the royals of Ace Kingdom.

*Elcisp knight squad were previously in the Ace Kingdom after the arrival of the Ace royals. They were there to train and visit their families and as the royal knight squad is there to guard the Ace royals there were no major risk for their safety. However after receiving news of the invasion in Clover Kingdom a knight in ????? used ??? magic to bring the elclisp knight squad there for backup and extre security.

Outside that room the vice captains were station to guard anyone from invading.

Slowly the 6th Prince Hiroto woke up, immediately the adults royals attend to him.

Hiroto was about to greet his family but he have difficulty doing so seeing this the queen of Ace Kingdom said " Nature Magic healing pure water."

She then help Hiroto sit up and drink. Once he is done he thank his Aunts and ask how is his cousins.

When he saw the state they were in he immediately blame himself, the adults know what he is thinking and the king said "hiro don't blame yourself, be proud you protected Ari from harm."