Chapter 2

Charlotte " their royal highnesses has strong magic and mana, I can sense it from afar despite them covering it up."

William "coming from the Sora royal bloodline who is love by mana, make them even stronger."

Nozel " they show strong potential since young and is lable as a genius and magic prodigy by the wizard king and the king of Ace Kingdom."

Jack " isn't their royal highnesses 10th birthday coming up, the royals of Ace Kingdom will be here. It will be the biggest birthday celebration of the centry and they will also be present to the people of Clover Kingdom."

Yami " are you talking about the 3 cheeky royal highnesses"

Nozel " foreigner you are insulting the crown prince, Second prince and only princess of Clover kingdom"

Fuegoleon "now now don't start a fight we need to go soon stop taking about their royal highnesses."

The captain then meet up with their vice captain and walked out to the area where they will observe the examinees.

The test soon began some were impressive some average and the rest no hope.

After the test the royal triplets and their guardian when back to the castle because the royal triplets still have class to take.

Timeskip to the award winning ceremony
when the messenger barge in with the news that the royal capital is under attack

The head of the elclisp knight squad from the Ace Kingdom barge in and said their royal highnesses is missing.

Most high ranking noble already know the existence of the royals children they just never met them before

Fuegoleon "they most probably when out to help. Please send your squad to bring them back."

Asta "are there also like the other arrogant royals and noble of this Kingdom Noelle."

The captains and noble glare at asta for talking about them in this manner and the captain glare was even more intense as they know the royal triplets personally and have see them grow up.

Noelle "asta are you dumb the knight just now is not from Clover kingdom but Ace Kingdom elite royal knight. That's means the royal mention just now is not the same royal as me. They have the tittle prince or princess of Clover kingdom while I can only address myself as princess of silva royal house. They have the right to address themselves as the Crown prince/princess of Clover kingdom. Despite both being royal their statues is higher than me. Even more they are descendants of the Ace Kingdom so they can also address themselves as prince/ princess of Ace Kingdom."

Asta was dumbfounded and yuno just said "he is too dumb to understand just stop wasting your breath."

Fuegoleon then quickly give out instructions and they set off.

During the attack where some of the magic knight start feeling their mana start running out a large spell was conjure up the entire city.

With the royal triplets

It was their free time of the day. They were using it to practise music. Suddenly they heard loud noise outside and look out too see the royal capital under attack.

"Let's go save our people" they said in union.

Their guardian obviously tried to stop them but they refuse to listen.

Akari " we are the royal prince and princess of Clover kingdom we have a duty to protect and defend our kingdom and people "

In their guardian mind ' luckily they don't have the same arrogant attitude as the king.'