"Do you think it'll work...?"

"It doesn't hurt to try..."

"Only thing is," Happy states as Lucy places a hand on her chin thoughtfully, "I'm pretty sure those three are wizards. They're gonna be hard to catch."

"They may not look it," Momo says, "but I'm sure that they're formidable to an extent. So, we shouldn't underestimate them."

Hand on her chin thoughtfully, Lucy says, "You're right, and you're the only one we've got right now. Well, good luck!"

Happy's eyes jerk into wide animated white triangles in surprise. Gasping, Happy exclaims, "Last time I checked, you're a wizard, too!"

Lucy gasps as she claps her hands together once, "I just had a brilliant idea!"

Happy utters worriedly, "Nothing good can come of this!"

"What are you all doing out here?!" We look to see Chief Moka approach, his cane in his hand.

"Chief!" Greets a male civilian.

Lucy says to the Chief, "We don't have much time, Sir! The enemy's gonna attack any second, now!"

"Enemy...?"

"The ones responsible for the curse that transformed your people!" She says as she throws an arm at the people behind her. "They've been hiding out in the old temple in the jungle!"

"I DON'T CARE WHO'S IN THE TEMPLE!!" The Chief yells. "WHY HAVEN'T YOU DESTROYED THE MOON?!?!"

Lucy gasps as she jumps, startled by the Chief's sudden shout.

Lucy says, waving her hands about, "Well, you see, it wasn't the moon that did this to you, exactly, but now we know who did."

"YOU LIE!!" Moka denies strongly. "DO WHAT I ASKED OF YOU!!"

A blue skinned man and a green skinned man grabs hold of both the Chief's arms, holding him back from attacking us. The blue skinned man says to Moka, "Chief, please! You have to calm down."

The green skinned man says, "Come on, let's go."

Lucy sweat drops as she watches the Chief be dragged away.

"Hands off me!! Don't listen to them! They don't know what they're talking about...!"

A maroon skinned man comes up beside Lucy and says, "He doesn't mean it like that. He's just upset. He's been that way since Bobo died."

Lucy murmurs, "Poor man." She turns to the man. "I know how to trap the enemy."

"We'll be happy to help if you need us."

Lucy smirks cockily. "I'm the greatest celestial wizard Fairy Tail's got! So, why don't you just leave it to me? You don't have to worry! It'll be a piece of cake!"

His paw to his face in exasperation, Happy mutters, frowning, "Somebody's starting to get cocky!"

Lucy pulls out a gold key and calls, "Open, Gate of the Maiden, Virgo!" With a flash of golden light, the pink haired Celestial Spirit appears before us. She wears a maid's outfit with a white bonnet and her pink hair is shoulder length. Virgo also has shackles clasped to her wrists.