"Oh my god Di, you're looking like an actress. You should've listened to me when I told you to apply for auditions. " She said as soon as she entered.

"I'm happy with my company, if you want, you may audition, but submit your resignation first." I said to which she just huffed in response.

"Anyways, mom has asked me to bring you, your would be husband has arrived, And---" She was about to say something but stopped.

"And? " I looked at her with a questioning expression.

"Mom has asked me to check thaht you have no sort of weapon with you. " She said while smiling sheepishly.

"Mom thinks I would harm someone? " I asked.

"Kill. She thinks you may kill someone. So may I? " She asked forwarding her hands.

Before she could do anything more I just waled of the room and went towards the mandap where I was called with her following me behind.

"Pandit ji, there she is, my daughter in law. " Mrs. Kalyani Raichand said pointing towards me.

I don't know what I may call her, Mrs. Raichand? Or Mom? Like this human calls my mother.

I looked at Arjun Raichand sitting excitedly with the most happiest smile.

Unbothered by it and smiling towards my mother in law, I took my place beside Arjun Raichand and the priest begin.

मङ्गलम् भगवान विष्णुः, मङ्गलम् गरुणध्वजः।

मङ्गलम् पुण्डरी काक्षः, मङ्गलाय तनो हरिः॥

[Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu, Mangalam Garuda Dhwaja, 

Mangalam Pundarikaksha, Mangalaya Tano Hari]

Then we were told to stand up for the rounds. I know I am zero percent interested in all this stuff, but yet I did everything asked with my whole heart. My parents have taught me to respect the customs.

I so want to just walk off but when I thought about doing so I just closed my eyes and all the excitement my family had just flashed before my eyes which gave me enough strength to be patient and get all of this over with.

"Kripya vadhu ki maang mein sindoor lagaye aur gale me mangal sutra pehnaye. " The preist said.

(Please fill the bride's hairline tie th nuptial chain around her neck.)

I just looked at Arjun who was looking excited but I'm damn sure he's not excited much on the inside as his hand s were shivering a little while tying the nuptial chain and because of it, while he was filling the hairline with sindoor some of it felt on my nose.

"Vivah sampann hua, aaj se aap dono pati patni hai. " The priest literally declared.

(The marriage is over. You're husband and wife now.)

I let out a huge breath.
I'm married now.
I'm not single anymore.

These were the thoughts in my mind when Kriti said I had to click photos.

And before I could comprehend anything I was on the stage.
All the patience I had till now, started to drain out.

"Arjun Raichand" I called out and he looked at me with that kid happy face, that I forgot for a second that I wished to strangle him.

"Yes Krisha."

"You've already did a huge mistake marrying me and you're gonna have it's regret for the whole life. So why don't you just lessen you regret by stopping this photo session. " I said and he looked at him in shock.

"I... How can I do this? " He questioned.

"Ask your mother to stop the photo session as you are having a headache. " I said.

"But I don't have a headache."

"You dumb idiot. Do one thing, say that I have a headache. "

"Oh my god, are you having an headache? Wait, you sit here I'll ask him to dim the lights a little and I'll just tell Aryan to bring a painkiller." He started stressing out.

"You're actually dumb."I cut him off before he could say anything more.

"What? "

"Nothing just ask her to stop this. " I said pointing at his mother.

And after a long discussion finally the photo clicking was stopped.

I personally hate being clicked and when I'm already loosing my patience, it's a big no for me.

Atleast he can do what I ask for.

With this it was finally time to leave and as much as I was sad about leaving, I was not that much emotional considering it's only an hour drive from here to Raichand's home and I'm going to meet them mostly everyday in the office or at least once in a week.

So I just happily hugged them, when someone decided to just sabotage it.

'See, she's not even crying. Such a unloving girl she is.' I took a deep breath before turning back. Mom held my hand to stop me and before I could free my hand I heard a voice, which belonged to Arjun Raichand.

"Dear Auntie ji. Just imagine how loving I am that she doesn't have to cry while leaving her family. Plus, imagine how good would our relationship will be, because it has started with a smile and not with tears."

He said, which made all of the people present go awe over him, and by all, I mean all. I looked at mom who gave me a proud smirk while Kriti and Dad just hugged me.

"Take care of my daughter. " Dad said, literally warning him.

"With everything in me, Papa." He replied and dad hugged him.

*******************************************************************

Hey Lovely Readers

They are finally Married...... 

(No. Not me doing the happy Chandler dance)

Sorry if there are errors in the wedding part.

The story would be better from now on.

Do vote and comment on this chapter.

Love,

Author.