Chapter 38

(After a few months, at home)

(Saturday)

(TW: Brandon, kidnaping, abuse, and rape)

-Zoe's POV-

I kiss Billie's head as we walk around outside. Billie's smile gleaming as she looks at the sky. She looks so beautiful.

We start walking back to her house, when a truck starts following us. Walking faster, billie holds onto my hand tighter. "I'm scared" she says, tearing up.

"I know baby, stay with me" i say, as we start to walk faster and after a minute, we make it back to her house, run in, and Billie starts locking all of the doors.

"What's going, what are you doing Billie" Maggie says, walking over to Billie, who is now looking out the window crying. "Brandon, he's after me" she says, closing the window and sitting on the couch.

She cries more and starts to shake. I walk over, sit down next to her, and pull her into my lap."shhhh it's ok baby, shhh" I say, holding her close and Maggie sits down and rubs her back.

"I-I don't want it to happen again please, please" Billie said, begging, as she cries more.  "It wont, we all will protect you" Maggie says, kissing her head.

(Few hours later)

-Billie's POV-

I lay down on Finneas's bed and go on my phone. Finneas left a little bit ago to get some stuff and Zoe is sleeping in my room.

I pull a blanket over myself, letting out a sigh as I keep scrolling on my phone. I hear a noise coming from outside but I ignore it cuz it's probably a stray cat or something.

There was some sounds and then the window opens and Brandon jumps through and I start screaming and getting up.

He grabs me, covers my mouth, and runs out of the front door carrying me. He tosses me into his truck, get in the drivers seat, and speeds off.

"stop crying, sit up, buckle you seatbelt, and stay quiet" Brandon says, moving his hand on my side, and throwing me so I'm sitting up straight.

I put my seatbelt on, sobbing quietly, as I shake uncontrollably. "STOP CRYING" Brandon yells, making me stop and I look out the window.

(An hour later)

"P-please I'll do anything, just let me go" i say, begging, as Brandon throws me into a room. "Shut up, take everything out of your pockets, NOW" He says, pushing me into the corner.

It couldn't move, I'm to scared to move. "Fine I'll do it myself" He says, reaching into my pockets, taking everything out, and then he walks away, slamming the door and I hear him put the stuff down.

After a minute, he walks back into the room, walks over to me, and starts taking off my clothes. I try to fight back, but all he did was punch me in the stomach, and go back to undressing me.

"Why don't you get it, your mine, I own you. Zoe can't save you, and if she tries, I will shoot her" He says, throwing me into the bed, my head hitting the wall, and I start to lose consciousness.

"Fucking pathetic" Brandon said, as I felt him feel my body, and then something sharp on my thigh, before falling unconscious.

(A day later)

(Sunday)

I wake up with a throbbing pain on my thighs, hissing in pain as I sit up. I rub my eyes, sniffling, and I whine as it was cold.

I look down at my thighs, that are bleeding, the mattress blood stained, and the words 'dumb hoe' carved on them.

"b-br-brandon" i say, and after a minute the door opens and then closes. "What" he says, yanking my arm, so that off the bed, standing up.

"c-can I go to the bathroom" I say, tearing up, as he hold onto my arm tightly, dragging me out of the room, and throwing me into the bathroom.

I stand up, holding onto the counter and I nod my head. He stands at the door, looking away, and I look at myself in the mirror.

My torso and arms bruised and cut up, my neck covered with hickeys, and my legs cut up and bruised as well. I do my business, biting on my nails as it hurt to pee.

I wipe, stand up, flush, and wash my hands. "About fucking time" I hear Brandon say, as he grabs me, takes me to his kitchen, and sits me on a chair.

He ties my legs and arms down to the chair, grabs a bowl and a fork off the counter, and then walks back.

"I'm not a monster, you need to eat" He says, getting a forkful of what looked to be chicken. "Open up" he says, putting the food up to my lips.

I keep my lips sealed, not wanting to eat the chicken, as I'm vegan. "Fucking eat it" He says, shoving the food in my face and I move my head away.

After a few minutes, he became super annoyed and aggressive. "Fine you don't want to fucking eat, then you can starve" He says, untying me, and then he throws me back into the room, slams the door shut, and I hear him lock the door.

I start crying quietly, curling up into the corner, as I start shaking violently. Please finneas, mom, dad, zoe, save me please. I want to go home.

"I'm back slut, get on the bed, it's playtime" Brandon says, smirking as he walks over and grabs me.

NO

To be continued