Chapter 1

Sunday

-Billie's POV-

I turn off the shower and open the curtain to see that there was no towel. "For fucks sake, FINNEAS CAN YOU GET ME A TOWEL" i say, as I stand by the door, water dripping off me. "Here" finneas says, as I open the door a little and grab the towel.

"Thank you" I say quickly, as I close the door. "No problem, also mom told me to tell you that breakfast is ready so when you get dressed, come eat" finneas states, before I heard his footsteps descend as he walks down the hall. I get dried off, making sure to be a extra gentle when drying my arms.

I get dressed into my undergarments, then some baggy shorts and a hoodie, I put my rings on, and then I open the door. "AH shit pepper you fucking scared me" I say, walking around pepper, and hearing laughter from the dining area. I walk over and sit down, flicking finneas off. "Bro your scream was so high pitched" finneas says, laughing. "Shut up or I'm going to have mr.fluffy attack you" I say, as I grab one of the pancakes of my plate and start eating.

"Mom she's eating with her hands" finneas says, making me whine because i know the last time I ate pancakes with my hands, my hands were sticky for a week. "Billie, put it down, come here and wash your hands, you don't want a repeat of last time" mom says, making me whine more, as I was already comfortable in my chair.

"Come on Billie, get up and wash your hands" mom says, walking back into the kitchen. I put the pancake back on the plate and I walk to the kitchen. Mom puts some soap on my hands and I wash my hands. "Please use your fork, and tell finneas to cut your pancakes, I don't want syrup all over your shirt" mom says, as I turn off the water and dry my hands.

I leave the kitchen, and go back to the table. I sit down, crossing my legs so I could me more comfortable. "Can you cut my pancakes" I ask finneas, pushing my plate to him. He takes my plate and cuts my pancakes while I played with one of my rings. "Here you go" finneas says, passing my plate back.

I pick up my fork and start eating, occasionally Taking sips of apple juice from my sippy cups. I just like using them, even if I'm not little. Once I was done, I get up, and go to my room. "Billie, we're going to target to get you some more school supplies" I hear finneas say, as my door opens.

"I don't wanna go" i say, laying down on the bed and getting on my phone. "Claudia is tagging along too" finneas adds, making me smile and look up from my phone. "Claudia" I say, sitting up. "Yea, she's going with us" Finneas says, smiling at my excitement. "Can she come over now" i say, biting the inside of my cheek.

"I can call her" finneas says, playing around with his phone. "Call her pleaseeeee" i say, whining at Finneas. "Ok ok, I'll call her" finneas says, sitting down on the bed, while dialing Claudia's number. Finneas puts the phone on speaker, After a few rings, Claudia picks up. "Hey babe" Claudia says, making me excited to hear her voice.

"Hey baby, bil-" Finneas says, but he gets cut off by me. "HI CLAUDIA" I yell, making finneas laugh. "Hey Billie, are you ready to go back to school, how was break" Claudia asks, making me frown a bit. "I don't wanna go back, then I have to leave mr. Fluffy and all my other stuffys at home" i say, grabbing mr.fluffy.

Mr.fluffy is a white colored teddy bear mom got me when I was in the hospital a few years back. Usually the only things that make me regress is if I'm tired, overwhelmed, stressed, or sometimes I regress involuntary, which really sucks sometimes because I've involuntary regressed at school and then I end up having a panic attack, pass out, and then Finneas has to pick me up.

"And I was thinking maybe after we went shopping, we could get some vegan ice cream" Claudia says, making me squeal. "Tan we dit ice cream now, pease" I say, and finneas looks over at me smiling. "Are you little Billie" finneas asks, brushing a few strands of hair out of my face. "We dit ice cream pease' tan we, now" I say, putting my chin on Finneas's shoulder.

"Not right now, we just had breakfast hunny, so you have to wait" finneas says, making me whine, as I throw my head back. "Finneas I'm in my way over, I'll be there in 10, love you" I hear Claudia say as she hangs up. "Billie don't you still have missing work that you still have to turn in" finneas says, so I kick him. "Ow, dude, that work is like two weeks late, here how bout I help you" finneas says, getting the work out of my backpack and grabs a pasi for me.

He hands me the pasi and I put it in my mouth. I watch as he lays out all of the work and gives me a pencil. "No, pease' tan we pay' pease" i say, snuggling into mr. Fluffy. I started whining and I was able to delay with whining and Claudia showed up.

"Claudia" i say, getting of the bed, and jumping into Claudia's arms. "Hi hunny, how are you" Claudia asks, fixing the way she was holding me. "I good, we go target Now" I say, wigging out of Claudia's grip, grab Finneas's hand, and I start pulling him to get up.

"Ah ah, Billie, missing work then we can go to target" finneas says, keeping a straight face. "NO, I WANNA GO NOW" i say, throwing my self on the floor, as I throw a fit. I got my self worked up and I started crying. "Why are you crying sweetheart" Finneas says, picking me up from the floor, and into his lap.

I push against his chest, trying to get away from him, as I started to tic. "Hey hey, it's ok, Claudia can you go get the oils" finneas says, and I heard Claudia's footsteps, as she walked away. "I wanna go now funneas" I say, as I started ticking more. "We will leave hunny, you just have to calm down ok" finneas says, as Claudia comes back, and gives finneas the oils.

"Here hunny, can you smell this for me" finneas says, putting the oil under my nose. "Deep breaths sweetheart" Claudia says, sitting down next to Finneas. I take deep breaths, inhaling the lavender scented oil. After a few minutes, i was calm, and I was able to control my tics.

(Time Skip, they are at target)
I was holding Claudia's hand as we walked around. "Der der, wan dat" I say, pointing to a rainbow notebook.

"You want that" Claudia asks, as Finneas and her laugh. "Yea, pease" I say, and finneas nods and picks it up. I squeal, looking up at Finneas and Claudia.

We kept walking around, finneas got some other things we needed and they even let me get a toy. They pay and then we leave.

We did get ice cream and then We went home and for the rest of the day, I got to snuggled with Claudia and watch movies and it was so fun.

Hi, Please Leave y'all's ideas here

Stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
1280 words