Chapter 3- The Deal of Misery

Start from the beginning

"I accept, I want the power..."

The shadow only grined at Izuku. This was followed by a small chuckle that soon turned to laugh. This clearly left Izuku confused and didn't know what to say. But that was it, he said everything that Misery needed to hear. He stopped laughing and looked straight at Izuku, before suddenly bursting into shadows of darkness that was wrapping around Izuku. Izuku was panicking as he felt the shadow traverse around his body. All of a sudden, he began hovering into the air as the shadows picked him up.

"Cenemoc yresim eurt eht tel, niamod ot enim si luos, ydob, dnim ruoy"

That's the last thing Izuku heard before the shadow began to force itself into Izuku's mouth, ears, nose, any opening in his head. Izuku could not scream, not a single noice. He was conscious the whole time and felt the shadow enter inside his head. Izuku had tears at the corner of his eyes, but it didn't matter, he soon passed out and woke up in the hospital. He was confused, scared, but...that overwhelming presence was gone, as if it vanished.

PRESENT DAY

Izuku woke up to a dreadful morning, hating on what's to come. It was the day where he had to go back to school after missing a bit over a week. Not only was he behind on his schoolwork, he'd have to face the bullying, the harassment, everything that nearly drove him to death. His mother was the only thing that stopped him from ending himself. But now that she's gone, he doesn't know if he has the will to stop himself. Either way, he has no choice but to go, he can't avoid it forever.

Not even a few hours in, and Izuku could already feel the gazes at him. He could already feel the tension of it all. He wasn't ready for it, he wants it to end, to just stop. Most of all, he wants to leave. More hours passed along lunch time had finally come around, something Izuku wasn't looking forward to.

Outside of the school building,  Izuku was tossed to the wall, collapsing to the ground after the impact. It was the same bullies that attacked him the same day his mother died. Izuku thought that, if it weren't for them, he could've at least be at his house before his mother died, maybe even save her. Hell, he would even prefer to have died with her.

"Why were you gone for so long? We missed you" said the bully in a mocking tone.

"Oh wait, I did hear there was an attack on a certain building, no? Quite a few died...right Midoriya?" Said the other bully looking down at Izuku.

Izuku began to feel anger towards the bullies as they l talked about that day. Izuku gripped his hands on the hard ground as frustrated anger was building up. At the same time, he began to feel that same overwhelming feeling that he hasn't felt in a long time. But this time, Izuku could feel the strength of it, like it was empowering him. Izuku looked up at the bullies with a death glare that even caught them off guard. However, before he could do anything someone called out to them.

"Hey!" Yelled out Bakugou walking up to them.

"Ah Bakugou. Did you finaly come back? You missed a lot" said the first Bully.

"Yeah, it's been boring without your quirk attacking this quirkless loser" said the other one.

Bakugou said nothing back to them and continued walking up to them. Izuku was feeling confused as to why Bakugou had stopped them, unless he wanted to personally torment him himself. But he wasn't giving off that feeling, it was odd.

"Leave. I won't ask again" said Bakugou in a serious and demanding tone.

"Eh- What?" Replied to bully chuckling confusingly.

"I won't ask again. Get lost or I'll break your bones" Said Bakugou glaring at them.

"Tch. Fine" said the bully

"Here I thought we were friends, how disappointing" said the other one as they both passed by bakugou leaving the  area.

"Whatever. And one more thing! Stay away from Midoriya from now on" said Bakugou before they fully left.

It was now only Bakugou and Izuku left. Izuku's emotions had calmed down by now, but he felt conflicted by what just happened. He was confused on how to feel or what to even say back.

"Midoriya, We need to talk" said Bakugou.

\_________________________________________/

Okay, my bad it took a bit to get a new chapter but here it is. I will say that for the next chapter, I will have some explanation on just how different this AU is to the canon one, because, well there is going to be big changes in order for the story to work. But anywho, please leave a star and a fallow for more future stories.

Hope to see you again next time!