Chapter 59 : Battle of Hogwarts (II), Potters Banner!

Start from the beginning

"Good news, the rebellion has been crushed in Russia and Gaultier has been captured," James said as he walked in sweating, most likely due to catching a sight of the humongous Basilisk at the entrance of the Great Hall.

"What do we know about his army?" Hadrian asked Dumbledore.

"He has an army of 4000 which includes giants, werewolves, dementors, and trolls, and not to mention 10 Dragons," Dumbledore informed.

"So if we remove the trolls, giants, dementors, and dragons from their army, how many will be left?"

"Nearly 2000" Dumbledore replied.

"That would be an easy fight..." Hadrian felt the wards crashing down, "Shit that son of a bit*h used sacrificial magic to bring the wards down!"

Hadrian apparated out of the room to the grounds where he stood in front of the enormous army Voldermot had sent forward. Hadrian knew his magical reserve was cut to half since he had revived the wards when he had arrived. He needed time to recover his reserves, now he had no choice but to use his plan B.

"So Potter, you are out of your nest I see," Voldemort taunted as he appeared in front of him.

"Muddy, it's been a long time you old shit," Hadrian greeted with a smirk.

"Potter, I'll finally be able to kill you right here and now."

"Will you? How are you so sure about that snake face?"

"You dare mock ME! The greatest Dark lord this world has ever seen?! I am the only person with the most knowledge of dark magic since the dark witch Morgana Le Fay!"

"Shut up bit*h, you don't even know what Dark in magic means. You may have learnt Dark magic, but it was my ancestors who created it and gave the meaning to the word dark in magic."

Hadrian moved forward as he raised his hands as he summoned Blood Lust and spoke,

"I HADRIAN JAMES POTTER, HEIR OF THE MOST ANCIENT AND NOBLE HOUSE OF EVENING SHADE, CHOSEN HEIR OF THE MAGIC WHICH HAS BEEN RIDICULED BY BRANDISHING IT AS DARK, CLAIM IT AS MY OWN AND COMMAND IT TO OBEY ME. I WILL DO MY DUTY TO PROTECT THE DEMENTORS, DRAGONS, TROLLS, GIANTS, DIREWOLVES, AND ALL THE OTHER MAGICAL CREATURES AS THE KING OF AZKABAN" Hadrian declared as it started thundering and raining profusely. Voldemort looked ready to piss in his robes as all the creatures following him fell to their knees, showing their fealty to Hadrian and soon joined his side. The Potters, Blacks, and everyone else who had heard and seen what Hadrian had done were gobsmacked by this.

"You think a fancy title will save you Potter, those traitorous, filthy creatures will die with you! Just like your cowardly grandfather and your whore of a grandmother that died from my hands." Voldermot raged, a sneer evident on his seemingly lipless face.

The weather became more violent as everyone turned to see Hadrian, his eyes bloodshot as he held Potter's ancestral sword 'Blood Lust', petrifying everyone that looked upon him.

"You dare... you lowly Mudblood!" Hadrian spat as he surged forward aiming to plunge Blood Lust into Lord Voldemort. Just before he was hit, Voldy dodged causing Hadrian to move back as he yelled,

"I HADRIAN JAMES POTTER, THE KING OF AZKABAN, YOUR KING, ORDER YOU TO KILL EACH AND EVERY PERSON WHO STANDS BEHIND THE MUDBLOOD SON OF A WHO*E NAMED THOMAS RIDDLE OR BETTER KNOWN AS VOLDEMORT. IN THE NAME OF YOUR KING. ATTACK!" Hadrian ordered, soon followed by a clash of thunder and all the creatures that now stood behind Hadrian attacking all the death eaters. They started killing them one by one, fighting through waves of Death eaters, and soon the 200 Potter men arrived.

Thomas, Daphne, Tracey, Rigel, Draco, and Astoria stood side by side as their parents prepared themselves to join the war. With the Potter's army men behind them, Thomas summoned Gryffindor's sword to the surprise of many, and soon, James ordered them to move forward and attack. Soon, screams were heard as death eaters were chopped like vegetables.

James leading an army of two hundred Potter men, with the Potter Banner high in the sky, was a terrifying sight to see. Now everyone understood why people feared the banner of The Black Dragon

Hadrian waved his wand and conjured a circle of black flames around the duo, hiding them from view

The world around them fell silent. There were no screams of pain from the injured and dying. There were no war cries as wizards and creatures alike charged into battle. The only thing that could be heard was the gentle crackling of the conjured flames. The flames were split in half, one half Hadrian's black flames, the other half covered by green flames.

"What is this?" Voldemort asked angrily.

"Just something that will ensure our privacy," Hadrian answered casually, "No more running Tom." he added, seriousness lacing his words.

"Potter,you think that I would let that weakling Voldermot take the pleasure of ending your line.'' Voldermot disappeared as a man, Hans Gaultier, took his place, grinning madly. It was clear that Gaulitier had possessed Voldermot's body since he now had his hands and legs that were melted away by a spell his grandfather had fired.

"You have made my work easier, thank you Grindelwald's bitch," Hadrian said, seemingly unfazed by Gaulitier's grand reveal.

"You are only talking Potter, if you are even half as good as your mudblood grandfather, this will be a good fight." Gaultier summoned his sword as he released his own shadow magic and gloated,

"You think you are the only shadow elementalist in the world, little boy?"

"I bet not wiener."

Gaulitier's and Hadrian's shadow elemental powers crashed together and fought for dominance. Both pushed their magic harder and soon the barrier exploded, causing time to freeze around them and Gaultier to start laughing,

"Potter, today you will meet your end, say goodbye to your family."

"At Least I have a family, what about you wiener. Your master/husband is dead, killed by my grandfather. Did you know his head was left hanging above diagon alley?" Hadrian said, smirking.

"You are funny Potter. Do you know what this phenomenon is? This type of reaction was seen once before, when two members of Evening Shade family fought against each other to become the lord of the family. Their elemental powers reacted together and this phenomenon materialized. This magic could only be broken when one of the Elementalist whose magic is fighting the other, dies at the other's hand." Hans Gaultier explained the dark magic laced walls surrounding them, as he steadied his sword to attack. Gaultier lunged towards Hadrian who brought up his own sword to defend himself. Soon began the duel which gradually shifted from sword to wands.

Hadrian took his opportunity and landed in front of the man.

"You've taken enough people from me Gaultier," he growled angrily as he felt fury course through his body.

"Potter," Gaultier spat simply, "You and your allies have fought amiably, but we both know you are no match for me," he added confidently.

Hadrian grinned maniacally.

"I can smell the fear on you Gaulitier, believe me, I am going to cause you more pain than you can imagine," he promised.

"I do not fear you Potter!" Gaulitier denied angrily.

He smirked as he absorbed the rest of what Hadrian had said.

"Dear, dear Harry, you haven't turned dark have you?" he asked mockingly, surprisingly it was Voldemort's voice.

Authors Note 

How's the Potter banner? Review please.