"ARE YOU 3 READYYYYY!"

The same woman from earlier yelled out.

The men revved their engines in signal that they are in fact ready.

"ON YOUR MARKS... GET READY.. SET.. GOOOOO!.

the 3 men speed off fighting to take the place of first. Currently the man in the matte black car is in the lead.

A few minutes later 

After the men have gotten back from the race Analia begs me to go over to the man with the matte black car with her and ask if he can take us for a ride.

"Ugh ok."

"YESSSSS" she screamed out

Analia dragged me over to the man and made me ask.

"Uhm, sir?"

He turns his attention to me.

"My friend is wondering if you would take us for a ride." I say slightly nervous knowing the man is probably in the mafia.

"Sure thing beautiful" he said with a smirk

The slutty girl he had with him eyed me down

I rolled my eyes.

Analia made me sit in the passenger seat while she sat in the back. 

"by the way what's your name?" The man asked as he put the keys in his car.

" Lydia, and you are?"

" I'm Tom Kaulitz , lead member of the tokio hotel clan."

I quickly turned my head to Analia and mouthed "I hate you"

A few seconds later Tom revved his engine. "You ready?" He asked me
"I guess" I reply. He quickly speeds off at atleast 135 mph. I feel my stomach turning as soon as we take off.
I grasp the side of the seat as tight as I could and just a second later I feel Tom place my hand on his knee. I dont care. Im  too scared to be mad. It didn't take long for me to loosen up though. I let go of Toms knee and let my self relax. Before I knew it we are back at the starting line.
I jump out of the car almost tripping and hugged Analia tightly

"THAT WAS SO FUN!"  I yelled out.

"You sure? You were so scared you grabbed my leg as hard as you could" I hear a voice say from behind me. I turn around and realize it's Tom .

"Shut it dick. you put my hand there." I reply scoffing.

He looked at me up and down

"Damn you look good" he said smirking.

Not even a second later I feel a force pull me by my hair onto the ground. It's that slut Toms with. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU SLUT"

"STOP TRYING TO FLIRT WITH MY BOYFRIEND"

I slap her off of me and I stood up fixing my hair and pulling down my dress. .

"i wasnt even flirting with him. he flirted with me" I say while laughing. I guess that set her off even more.
The slut lunges at me and I quickly move to the side causing the slut to bash her face on the ground at develop a bloody nose.

I watch as tom walks over to the slut laying on the ground.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I TOLD YOU AVERY? IM NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND SO STOP ACTING LIKE IT. KNOCK IT OFF BEFORE I BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT! ILL DUMP YOU BACK ON THE STREETS!" Tom says as he slaps the slut.

Tom walks away from the slut and looks at me.

"Are you ok darling? I'm so sorry about her. I would think that she would behave by now."

What the hell does he mean "behave" is she some slave or something?

"Oh uhm, yea thanks I guess"

"You should come back here on Friday. We're having another race. You could ride with me."

"Uhh, I don't know" I hesitantly replied

"YESS LYDIA WE HAVE TO COME BACK"

"I'll think about it Analia."

"Well we have to get going" Tom announced.

"Woah whats the rush? let me have some time to get to know this beautiful lady" the man from earlier with the mohawk says as he aproches Analia. she smiles and blushes a little bit.

"And whats your name handsome?" Analia says changing her tone of voice.

"Bill, Bill Kaulitz."
ok so im asuming their twins considering how similar Bill and tom look and they share the same last name.

Bill looks analia up and down. "well i hope to see more of you, Analia."

Tom comes over to me and whispers into my ear sending chills down my spine as I feel his warm breath on my ear.

"i would rather have you then that slut"

He walked away and winked at me.

"What the fuck was that Lydia" Analia said to me

"Oh uhm it was nothing..."

DUH DUH DUH DUHHHHHH
end of part one 1! I hope who ever reads this enjoys it! Please let me know your thoughts in the comments and dm me suggestions!!!😭

YES I UPDATED IT TO BE A TOM FANFIC ANF SOME PARTS CHANGED

BYE BYEEEER