BEFORE READING.

Hello there, I'm glad you found your way until this story and I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writting it.♡

I just wanted to adress a few points before the read, about the characters, arcs and storyline and details I find important to mention.

This story, at least the beggining, takes place in the 1940s, and the main character is a black woman. I don't think I need to get in detail about what this would engage if this story kept a fully realistic aspect of how life was during that time for Black people, and I don't plan on the story to go that way.

I, however, as a Black woman myself, is still going to incorporate some events relating to this, with kind of a point of view of how it is nowadays (as in nowadays struggle and current still present inequalities and discrimination) but also and mainly the beautiful and numerous good sides that black [woman]hood has, in aim to offer a dash more of representation in this kind of fiction.

It might seems like nothing to some of you and that's okay, you can still fully enjoy the story! I just know this little detail means a lot for some of us, and wanted to say it clearly.

Anyways, the race struggle is not going to be the main storyline, but just a thing that let's say build the character, and add complexity to the whole story.

In brief, we'll follow Janet who is a scientist, but also a woman, a black woman.

It will also follow the main events of the MCU, enjoy. ♡

____________________

[NB : the story is currently being rewritten to adjust to these last words, but no major changes.]