"Just. Go. Got it?" 

Asian boy was staring at Gally angrily. I thought the two didn't like each other. While Alby and Gally yell somethings each other, I start to watch Asian boy. The first thing I noticed that he has strong arms that shows his muscles and veins. Then I realized Thomas noticed what was I doing. I look quickly some other place when I heard him chuckled.

His voice is so, so magical and similar.

I knew that I was starting to blush for caught by Thomas. Then he leaned to me and whisper to my ear.

"Don't worry your secret safe with me. His name is Minho by the way. And I'll tell you a secret of mine, when I came to Glade the first thing I noticed is was his arms so we're similar."

I was relaxed, he wouldn't tell anyone.

And I forgot the moment that we are and responded a bit loud.

"Omg yes! And they make him even more hot."

Thomas looked at me, horrified. Then I realized what I just did. With blushed face I looked the others. Everyone in there was looking at us. I feel so embarrassed. When Minho looked at me, I don't know how much more I could blush. I hoped they didn't hear who it was.

Thankfully Alby spoke. "Nova and Thomas plase wait for me at the outside."

I said nothing and walk fast to get out quickly. And Thomas followed me. When we went far enough I started to speak. "Omg what did just happen?"

Thomas throw his hands to air. "Don't ask me, you're the one that screamed."

I sat down to ground with blank face. "We're screwed."

Thomas did the same thing. "Totally."

Two minutes later Thomas spoke "And by the way, after you said that thing Gally looked at you and smiled."

"Ew."

I was starting to realize. He thought himself that we were talking about.

"No. No. No."

"Looks like we have a genius." Thomas said sarcasticly. And turned serious quickly. "But if you want my advice, don't even talk to him. He's not very kind if I say."

I was confused he came here hours ago. I wondered what he knows more.

Thomas looked at me with a smirk on his face. "Wow your face really talks for you."

I hated that immediately. I have to be strong in this place and it couldn't happen if my face continue doing this bullshit.

"We had a fight when I came here. He's so rude for nothing."

Then a loud noise interrupted him.

"The sound is coming from the walls. I don't understand how, but huge walls move like feathers."

I looked at the walls in front of us, I don't know what it was but  felt like I had to be there.

"What's behind?"

Thomas looked deep in thought. "Chuck said it was a maze. I think there's some kind of monster inside."

Then he stopped for a second and turned his face to me. When our eyes meet, I couldn't let the feeling that I had known him before.

"Maybe this sounds stupid, but I have a feeling that says I have to enter the maze. Does this happen to you too?"

He thought the same as me.

I get up from the ground and walked toward the walls, Thomas did the same. As we neared the wall, Thomas took a knife from his pocket and handed it to me.

"When everyone remembers their own name they dig here."

I took the knife from Thomas' hand and started digging. When it was over my name was above Minho's, next to Thomas's.

"You did pretty good, mine is looks like nothing."

I giggled and heard someone's running toward us.

Minho.

When he arrived, he stopped and crossed his arms. "What the shuck you two doing here?"  He looked worried and angry.

"As the Keeper of the Runners, this is my first and last warning. Stay away from the walls."

Runner. Thomas did mention about that. They are the only persons that can go in there.

"You're pretty kind huh?" I glanced at him.

He seemed to like it when I confronted him. He smiled, and talk when he turned around and start to walk toward near the bonfire.

"Let's go, we have a bonfire tonight."

end of chapter, hope u like it <3