1 | blank space

Media: me and who?????
Don't forget to vote <3

My headache was so bad. The dark thing I was in was rising up. I was praying that I wouldn't hit something hard. This stopped too soon. I started to hear voices coming from outside.

"Two in a day?"

"How is that possible?"

"Alby, has this happened before?"

"No, never."

Suddenly the lid opened and i saw around. I can't count how many boys were standing and looking at me.

"Is this a girl?" His voice sounded very surprised. He acted as if he had never seen a girl in his life.

"What do you think shuck face, what do you think it looks like?!" Tall asian boy spoke.

A blond boy held out his hand to me, and when I grabbed it he pulled and help me get up.

I looked around while boys still talking about that I'm a girl. Then I saw a boy and felt something different. I don't know what is it. He was taller than me and he had brown eyes. They were beautiful. When I decided to walk toward him someone yelled.

"Hey Greenie! Turn around."

I wasn't sure that it was me or not but I turned around.

A black boy who looked strong, walked up to me.

"How are you feeling? Usually when people first come here they are scared instead of calm. Why aren't you like that?"

Actually, I don't know either. Then I thought, he was right.

I was somewhere I don't know with full of boys who I don't know. But weirdly, I was calm. I was feeling relaxed. Something weird is going on.

The boy whose name I learned was Alby took a tour around and told me a few things.

"And the truth is that you shouldn't have come. There is only one person coming to Glade every month, but both Thomas and you came this morning."

When he said Thomas I felt something that I can't explain.

"Who is Thomas?"

"The boy that over there and will give you an another tour. You can ask questions to him, tho he learned a few hours ago."

Then he walked to him and tell something. Later Thomas came next to me.

"Um hi."

"Hi."

We started to walk, cause just standing there was weird.

"So do you remember your name?"

Then I realized that I didn't remember my own name.

I'm sure I have a strange expression on my face cause Thomas talked.

"Don't be worry tho, Alby said not everyone remember quickly as me-"

"It's Nova. My name is Nova!"

Thomas looked at me surprised but happy.

"Well, new record Nova. Congratulations!"

Even I surprised that I remember so fast.

Thomas explained the jobs and rules at the Glade quickly and take me to Alby. Look like he's new here as me.

When we go to Alby, he was talking with some other boys in a closed place. The boy named Gally yelled "This is a keeper meeting! Go outside!"

"I don't even know what the hell is that mean." Thomas said.