Chapter 6: Suck It Up

I've decided the POV will always be Third person unless stated otherwise so yea.

Hero blacked out from hearing Kel explain what had happened earlier. Everything that went on in the past few days hit him like a sack of bricks. Remembering every little detail with an extremely vivid memory brought extreme emotions. It was too much for his brain, and when he came to his senses he saw that he was on the same bed that Kel was not too long ago. He sighed and got up. He looked around and saw his brother sleeping on a chair. He picked him up and went to the front to check him and Kel out. When the two got home, Kel woke up and instantly noticed that Hero was acting different. He was sitting on a chair, staring out into space like he was lost in thought. He looked empty, and like he was being swallowed by the void. Kel shook him jumped in surprise when Hero merely looked at him and said "What is it Kel?" with a deadpan voice. Understandably, Kel was filled with concern. "Are you alright Hero?" He asked. Hero simply responded with "Never better." And closed his eyes. Kel frowned and wanted to say more, but after the days events all he wanted was to do was relax. He sighed and went to his room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fun fact about the name of this chapter, I was trying to think of a good one word name when Siu by Maretu came on. It gave me an idea and I decided to make the name Suck It Up cuz of it so that's something. Welp thanks for reading my story! It means a lot to me to know that people actually read this, so I really appreciate it. Anyways have a nice day y'all!

- Chip