Chapter 1: Goodnight

Sunny's POV

'I think I'm going to lose,' I thought. 'Oh well. This was bound to happen anyway.' I slipped into Omori's grasp, and he hugged me for what seemed like forever. Eventually, he let go and took over. I wasn't going to stop him though. I watched as he walked out on the balcony towards the broken off part of the fence. The words "It's a long way down... Do you want to jump?" flashed in my mind. There was only one word I could think of. "Yes."

As I fell I could hear music. It went "Oyasumi, oyasumi, close your eyes and you'll leave this dream. Oyasumi, oyasumi, I know that it's hard to do."

 I listened to the music and closed my eyes just as my head smashed into the pavement.

Mari's POV 

 "W-why would y-you d-do this l-little brother?" Tears burned my cheeks as they streamed down my face . "I d-didn't want you t-to join m-me y-yet. Y-you should've w-went on w-without me. You still h-had the o-others." My tears burnt all over my face, neck, hands, and arms. They flooded even more once I heard an oh so familiar voice. "Hi Mari. " I looked over and studied my dear brother. He looked mostly the same, as his hair, profile and hospital clothes hadn't changed. But there was something different. The bandage over his right eye was gone, and it revealed what looked like a mini black hole that had grey colored blood leaking from it. I ran to him and pulled him into a giant hug as I sobbed on his shoulder. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT SUNNY?" I yelled at him. All he did in response was stare into my eyes and smile the saddest smile I had ever seen in my life and in my death.

 Sorry it was short 😅 I'll try to make the next chapter longer 😊

Word count: 318