Chapter 5: Reveal

Third person POV:

'I just got back from college, but my time back in Faraway Town has already been so eventful. I hope it's like this for the entirety of my visit, since I won't have much time left with my friends considering that I will have to go back to college soon. Sunny and Basil are in the hospital though, unfortunately. I hope they get better quickly.' Thought Hero, as he sat on a bench in the park. His thoughts were quickly interrupted by his phone ringing. He wondered who it was, before picking up asking who had called him. The person on the other end on the line asked him if he was Henry ######, which he responded to with a "Yes, who is this?" All he heard was "Please come to the hospital so you can pick up your brother and answer some questions for the police." Hero was confused, to say the least, but he went over to the hospital nonetheless. When he arrived he noticed an extremely bloody part of the sidewalk was being scrubbed off. He threw up in his mouth a bit, considering the fact that there were chunks of flesh strewn about, and picked up his pace as he ventured into the building. He talked to the woman at the front desk, who told him where to find his brother. He went up to his room and found him sitting on the bed crying. "What happened Kel?!" He asked. The answer he was met with made his face pale.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg I posted another chapter after 3 months!!!! 😱😱😳😳😲😲 (NOT CLICKBAIT)

Yea idk what I put above but whatever. Sorry about not posting, I just don't got much motivation. I suppose that ain't really a good excuse, but that's what I got so oh well. Ima try uploading more often. At least once every two weeks for sure. Also fun fact, ?! Is called an interrobang. Anyways, bye!

-Chip

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

Y'all I just realized that I changed Hero's actions so ignore what I said earlier about him holing up in the house and pretend that he already forgave Sunny and Basil. 😅