Desperation

"Is it my age?" Mr graham said softly, "I understand that you don't find me as desirable as someone your age could be, but oh Ms. Bauer, I'm offering you much more..
Protection. I'll protect you. With my life. A home to your liking, my servants.. they'll be yours. A piano, I'm told you like to play.. uh really, anything you wish for, you could have."
"Mr. Graham.. it isn't resources I am looking for, you know that. I have my own, after all, I have a piano..it's how I play, mr. Graham I don't think I have enough.. justification to marry you."
"If you are worried about marrying me out of.. pity or.. advantage.." his eyebrows furrowed as he spoke, "you know I don't mind. Take me as your husband, miss, take my loneliness away, and I'll try my best to achieve your happiness.''
she smiled.

A thud was heard on the other side of the door, The servants had made a crowd in front of it, their ears glued to the door. No woman had their master's heart since his late wife, mrs. Regina Graham.

"You're smiling, you find me amusing?" He said, a brink of  despair in his eyes.
"No, mr. Graham, my intention is not to mock you in any way. I admire your persistence."  She said.
"You never promised me anything, yet I'm hopeful, I always assume you would have me, in the end. Each time I ask, and you refuse me;  I feel my sanity slipping, my hope breaking. I won't ask you again, this will be the last. Miss Bauer, will you take me as your husband?"
"Mr. Graham," she steps closer, and stares at his warm brown eyes, just looking at her flutters his heart, but his face is tired, sleepless nights have passed him by, god knows the agony she's caused him. She reaches for his cheek, he sighed and closed his eyes, yearning for her touch, his hand pressed hers against his face. Contempt filled his heart.
"On the contrary sir, I find you very, very desirable." She caressed his bearded cheek, "Your sharp looks, your soft, soft lips, your black locks, your white locks, your hands. I want your hands on me."
He opened his eyes, surprised that such a woman has so bluntly expressed her desires, she stared at him with all seriousness, "I'll take you as a husband mr. Graham, only you'll have to please me."
"Have me, and whatever in my reach I will bring you." He said, a sense of satisfaction setting over him.
"Kiss me mr. Graham, take me, give up your honour for me."
His arm lay against the small of her back and pulled her against his chest. His mouth took hers.
"I wish to please you, so long as you are by my side, I will make it my purpose."
He took her hand, and walked her to his chamber, where he locked the door.
"please, lie down." He gestured with his hand. She pulled off her gown, which he took off of her hands and tossed beside them on the bedding. She lay and he sat over her, admiring her features. He tucked her hair behind, and touched her lips with the tips of his fingers then he lay a kiss on her lips followed by many on her neck, with every kiss, he whispered a word.
"All i. ever. Wanted. Was. To. Have. You. Please. You. Pleasure. You..
But I couldn't say that, not about you, I wouldn't disgrace you with my desires."
She pouted as she listened and watched. ''your desires do not disgrace me Mr. Graham, I appreciate what is sincere.'' he smiled as he trailed up along her thighs with his hands, and he placed his face over her breasts, sucking and kissing at her skin.
"How I want you to grace me with your love and care, to hold me into your arms," he picked his head up, "to kiss me, touch me, take me whole," he gripped at her waist as he eyed her down "I don't mind if you don't love me, or don't love me as much as I love you, but I will make you.. fall for me ms. Evelyn, may I call you that?" He sat on his knees on the floor to the side of the bed and grabbed her by the waist towards him "you may, sir James."
He hit his forehead on her stomach "'sir James'.. oh how you arouse me with your words ms. Evelyn." she pulled his hair curls away from his face as he pushed her thighs and bottom against his chest, her bare feet dangled over his shoulders, as he kissed her womanhood. Her back arched to the feeling of his tongue and lips on her.
"Your manners. Your voice. Your elegance."  He mumbled as he pushed against her clit with his tongue.
Her hips buckled against his face and he gripped at her thighs, thrusting her against him, and burying his face between her legs.
"Ms.Evelyn Bauer Graham, my wife to be." She grabbed his hair, and let out moans as his hand slipped to her breasts, pinching and drawing shapes onto her nipples. He quickened the pace of his tongue, and sucked and kissed at her clit. "My gorgeous Ms. Evelyn." Her eyes squinted, and she bit her lip. Her core trembled and she pushed her head back as she came onto his tongue, quivering against his face. He smiled and climbed over the bedding to lie beside her. She gazed at him as she breathed heavily. he moved her  locks away from her face, "have I pleased you now, Ms Evelyn?"
She reached for his shirt, unbuttoning it. Her hand slid inside the shirt, onto his abdomen and down through his pants to his erect crotch. "Your honour lies here sir James. I want your honour."

.

hello readers this is completely unrelated to the title of the ''book'' but please do enjoy.

if i'm feeling weird again i'll finish this