ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ'ꜱ ʜᴏᴍᴇ| 𝒿𝑜𝓌𝓋𝓉𝓉𝓏

-⭐️-VOTE-⭐️-
DONT FORGET CAUSE IT LOOK LIKE YALL BE FORGETTING.

NOT PROOFREAD💯
_______________________

I was on a call with my boyfriend of 3 years. He got arrested a year ago and i've been holding it down for him.

i didn't know when exactly he was coming home but he kept saying soon and soon and soon.

"my birthday is literally right here bro, i wanted to spend my birthday with you, who the fuck imma be with" i cried.

"mama you gatta stop crying, imma be home soon trust me for real" he said tryna comfort me. "stop saying you finna be home soon i'm tired of hearing that shi" i said getting frustrated.

"ighh bro" he sighed, "i need you to be strong for me ma, and go eat something i love you and imma see you soon" he said waiting on my response

"YOU HAVE TEN SECONDS REMAINING" the phone spoke

"i love you too, see you soon." i said before the phone disconnected automatically.

"fuckkkkk" i shouted wiping my tears.

I got up to wash my face before calling my best friend. "hey ml" she spoke high pitched.

"hey, i just got off the phone with him" i said trying not to cry, "what he say" she spoke setting her phone up.

"he said i'm finna be home soon trust me for real" i said sighing, "i always cry when it's time for the call to end soon it's been a year and i still do this shi" i laughed at the end.

"if he said he finna be home soon then he finna be home soon, anyways enough of that i booked your hair appointment tomorrow" my best friend spoke.

"for what, we not going anywhere" i said confusingly, "your birthday party bitch, your lash appointment is tomorrow, and your nail appointment is first thing tomorrow morning." she continued.

"i don't even know if i wanna have the party anymore, he's not finna be there" i said bluntly. "bitch you are having the party this ain't up for discussion " she said in a idc tone.

"whatever, i'm finna go to bed i love you and call me in the morning" i waited on her response. "i love you too goodnight" she hung up.

₮ⱧɆ ₦ɆӾ₮ Đ₳Ɏ

"okay your nails are done, your hair is done, and your lashes are done" my best said starting the car

"your outfit came yet?" she questioned. "yeah it fitted really nice, you saw the shoes i got" i said turning the a/c up.

"yeah they hella nice" she smiled, "what time tomorrow?" i asked. "the party is at 5pm you gotta be there before 7 so imma come for you at 6" she said tapping her fingers on the wheel.

This is how your hair is:

your nails

your lashes

your lashes

"i miss my man" i said scrolling on ig, "girl don't stress i'm tryna take your mind off that, imma be right here with you bae" she said rubbing her hand on my back gently, still trying to focus on the road

"i feel like eating chipotle" i rubbed my belly. "ighh imma pay for you, don't worry bout it" she said while pushing my wallet back down.

₮ⱧɆ ₦ɆӾ₮ Đ₳Ɏ

i was sleeping peacefully until my doorbell was ranged constantly.

"i'm coming hold the fuck on" i attempted to shout. "good morning!!!" my best friend hugged me.

"happy birthday girlll, i got you something to eat" she closed the door. "what time is it?" i questioned rubbing my eyes.

"Time for you to get up" she sat on the couch as i laid on top of her. "i don't wanna have the party anymore" i said frowning.

"listen, i want you to enjoy your night, trust me your gonna love every single thing about today, and anything you want today imma get it. Your main surprise arrives at 9am but you'll see it at the party which is at 7pm" she smiled while holding onto my arms.

"i love you" i smiled, "i know" she smiled pulling me into a hug again.

-A/N-
This is only part 1 part 2 comin tmr well... lemme not cause i be forgetting.💀

i was gonna put everything in one chapter but i wanna hurry up put something out for y'all.😂

-⭐️-VOTE-⭐️-
DONT FORGET CAUSE IT LOOK LIKE YALL BE FORGETTING.

NOT PROOFREAD💯
_______________________