ɴᴇᴇᴅʏ| 𝓀𝒶𝓎 𝒻𝓁𝑜𝒸𝓀𝒶

11:00p.m
|| y/n ||
bronx ny📍
kay and dougie's crib

me and kay was chillin in dougie's room while he was live. "why you looking at me like that" i said laughing and hitting the blunt dougie rolled up.

"you look good as fuck right now" kay said licking his lips and throwing his head back as i sat on his lap, "yo look at these two being nasty as fuck on the side of me" dougie said facing the camera towards us while laughing.

"let's go in yo room" i said whispering in kay's ear, "bro ian finish my blunt yet ma" he said before putting the blunt to his mouth again while staring at me,not breaking eye contact he slid his free hand under my shirt rubbing my back and unhooking my bra latch.

"yo take y'all freaky ass in a different room bro" dougie said turning his game on, "that's what i'm tryna do kay not jackin it" i said resting my head in the creak of his neck inhaling his savage colonge.

"bro lemme finish my blunt ong my dick not going no where" he said laughing.

"the fuck is you laughin at pussy" i said slightly hitting him on his temple, "yo stop playin wimme" kay said choking me and pulling my face close to his.

"i like this kay" i said laughing and  kissing him again and again sucking his bottom lip on the last kiss and trailing my hand underneath his shirt,i could feel the smirk appearing on his face. "oh you want it bad bad" he said laughing and putting his blunt out.

"i'll be back d finna go put this one to sleep real quick" he said lifting me up and walking out the room.

kay threw me on the bed before turning his lights off.

he walked towards the bed where i was and started placing wet kisses all over my neck. I could instantly feel myself getting wet.

he took my shorts along w my underwear off while still kissing my neck. "who got you this wet" he said smirking

he inserted himself with no hesitation at all, "fuckkkk" i moaned out loud, arching my back due to all the pleasure.

kay laughed while going faster and faster,gripping my
neck and watching my juices slide down on him.

his grip around my neck getting tighter as he pulled me up placing a kiss on my lips sucking
my bottom lip before letting
my neck go.

the faster his strokes got the sloppier it got. "k-kayy" i said tryna push him off.
"nahh don't run now you was begging for it so take it, you can handle it" he said holding both of my hands down with one hand.

i could feel myself getting closer.

"kay i'm go-"

"i know i know let it out" he said slowing down.

"my turn" i said getting on my knees. kay inhaled a sharp breath as i wrapped my soft plumped lips around his member.

he let a soft moan escape his mouth when he felt my tongue twirl around the edge of his tip.
he threw his head back closing his eyes and letting out another moan.

"stop teasing ma"

i took my time being patient and gentle with him at first, allowing my tongue to explore up and down his length.

getting him wet fully before taking the whole thing in my mouth. i used my hand to stroke whatever was left.

"fuckk just like that ma" kay groaned with his eyes now back on me, only this time his eyes got lower and looked more red.

"fuuck,don't stop" he demanded, "i'm close" he said before throwing his head back once again with his eyes closed.

you continued to use your mouth and hand to work him up.

you released his length with a wet sound and he groaned. His head still back and his eyes still closed.

his breathing got heavier and his chest was heaving up and down due to the rush.

i gave his tip one last lick causing his body to jerk harshly as he groaned.

"let's go again" i said hoping on top of kay sinking down on him taking his whole length.