ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ 1|𝓀𝒶𝓎 𝒻𝓁𝑜𝒸𝓀𝒶

-⭐️-VOTE-⭐️-
DONT FORGET CAUSE IT LOOK LIKE YALL BE FORGETTING.

NOT PROOFREAD💯
_______________________

"kay lemme see yo phone" i shouted at my boyfriend of 5 years. "for what i don't go through yo phone, fuck is you tryna go through mines for." He said sliding it into his back pocket.

"here, now lemme see yo shit" i slid him my phone now reaching out for his.

"if you don't got nothing to hide lemme see yo phone" i stood on the bed while he stood on the floor, so i could get a clear view of his face.

"ion got shit to hide, you just don't needa see my phone. Fuck is you on right now bro?" he tried walking off.

"YO LEMME SEE YO PHONE KAY!" i took him by his shirt. "yo stop fuckin roughing me up" he laughed throwing my hand away.

"this shit funny to you" i pushed him, "here bro cause. you tweaking right now" he threw his phone.

Kay walked across the room sitting on the mini sofa we had inna corner.

"yo who the fuck is this?" i said confused. My blood was boiling and i was ready to fuck a nigga up one second inna minute.

"that's my uhm, cousin on ma dukes side" he said lying horribly. "ok let's call cousin" i said pressing the call button.

"ma chilllll, what is you doing all this for?" he tried taking the phone but failed.

"hey bae" a soft voice spoke from on the other side of the phone. "bae?? who the fuck is this?" i said pausing in my actions.

"who the fuck is this? and why you on my nigga's phone?" the female spoke sternly. "I'm his girlfriend, he said that you were his....cousin?" i said laughing.

"yo imma call you back later" he snatched the phone hanging it up.

"see bro i don't got the time for this bullshit right now, pack yo shit and go!" i said exhaled while slightly laughing.

"ma you really gone do me like that?" he said tryna hold my hand. "kevin getcho shit and go before i spazz out" i yanked my hand away walking to get my phone.

"why didn't you just breakup with me, you know that's fucked up right. You are sick as fuck" i said as i felt the tears filled my eyes, my eyesight now becoming glassy.

"so you telling me, you never cheated throughout this whole relationship?" he laughed.

"OF COURSE NOT! I FUCKING LOVE YOU KEVIN, AND YOU HAD THE AUDACITY TO DO THIS SHIT" i shouted letting the tears fall down my cheeks.

"this wasn't the first time wasnt it.." i said as my voice cracked. "answer me!!" i said looking at him as he looked at me in innocence and disappointment.

"wow." i said backing up from him.

"and there i thought i was the only one" i laughed at myself.

(WHAT JHENE AIKO SAID "I WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE"😤 anyways back to the story)

"i'm sorry ma, please we cou-" before he could finish i cut him off.

"we not gon do shit, getcho ran thru dick up outta hya nigga" i brushed pass him

"i-i- i can't process this shit right now, getcho shit and go" i walked out the room slamming the door.

•••
••

"girl he wasn't shit and he still won't be shit without you, but i understand where you are coming from. i'm coming over in about 30 minutes his ass better be gone, i love you imma call you when i'm on my way" my bestie said before hanging up.

"yo imma come back for the rest of my shit tomorrow." he said walking downstairs with multiple bags.

"can you drop me-"

"hell nah call yo cousin who you was fucking on the low to come pick you up, not from here tho you could walk down the street thank you." i said putting my earpods in.

"ighh bro" he kissed his teeth while walking out.

⭐️-VOTE-⭐️-
DONT FORGET CAUSE IT LOOK LIKE YALL BE FORGETTING.

NOT PROOFREAD💯
_______________________