ᴡʜᴏ ᴛꜰ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ|𝒹𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒾𝑒 𝒷

-⭐️-VOTE-⭐️-
DONT FORGET CAUSE IT LOOK LIKE YALL BE FORGETTING.

NOT PROOFREAD💯
_______________________

"heyy y'all its me again, today i'm here with my son today" i smiled at the camera.

"yo shut the fuck up" he mean mugged me, "anyways we're doing a Q&A while eating" i said grabbing the food from him.

"bro relax, fuck is you snatching shit for" he laughed. "i'm sorry ine mean to snatch it like that" i puckered my lips out for a kiss.

"anyways guys, make sure y'all like, comment, subscribe and turn on those notifications yurrrhd" dougie said kissing me, and taking his food out the bag.

"we got chinese, because he didn't wanna get chick-fil-a" i rolled my eyes.

"i'm tired of chick-fil-a bro, you be wanting to eat that shi everyday".

"cause it's good as fuck, you be hating like deadass"

"first question" dougie said scrolling on his phone. "how do you maintain a long healthy relationship?" dougie spoke before opening his plate.

"we wouldn't know" i said eyed him, "y'all she be getting jealous and shi and when she don't wanna talk about shi, she be wanting to do the most. Please tell her communication is key to a good ass relationship" he said doing bunch of hand motions.

"you thought you did something there? communication is not the key to a good ass relationship, it's comprehension because you can communicate with your partner but still not understand" i said not eating yet.

"whatever you say" he said being a lil sassy. "do you guys live together?" i spoke.

"yalllllll this nigga dirty as fuck and don't like to clean up" i ate my food. "yo bro she dead be getting tight when i have my pants or sum shi on the floor like just chill" he laughed.

"answering yo question, yes we do" i sighed. "this a basic ass question, how long have y'all been dating?" he took a sip of my drink.

"babe..." i said stopping what i was doing, "my bad i just wanted to taste it" he said.

"well ask first nigga damn, anyways we've been together for 3 years and this year december will make it 4years" i smiled.

After a couple of questions i wanted to fuck with him and spice the vid up real quick.

So i played like a nigga was calling but in reality it was just my baby momma.

"this food taste a lil fun-" he said before getting cut off by my phone ringing.

"yoo" i smiled, "nahh, i'm chillin right now" i laughed. "yo who that is?" he whispered furrowing his eyebrows.

I signaled him to be quiet. "you wanna see me later?" i bit my bottom lip. "yo who the fuck is that?" he said sternly.

"nah that's just my friend what was you sayin?" i got up while walkin away.

"y'all see this shit?" he looked at the camera. "yo y/n stop fucking wimme." he snatched me by my shirt pulling me back.

"ighh imma call you later, love you bye" i said hanging up the phone.

"yo who the fuck was that, i'm not even finna play witchu right now" he said still having a tight grip on my shirt.

"no one nigga, let me go" i laughed, "so you just talkin to yo self?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"yes" i said with a straight face, "ighh bro" he closed his food walkin away.

"where you going?" i questioned, "to talk to myself" he said tryna be funny.

My phone rang again.

"bae i said i'll call you later" i tried to hold back my laugh. "yo bro stop fuckin wimme" he said throwing his cold water at me.

"YOU DID NOT" i said forming a O shape with my mouth. "im gon leave before i hurt you bro word2" he said grabbing his keys.

"it was a fucking prank" i said still in shock, "fuck outta hya" he stuck his middle finger up still heading towards the door.

"it was y/bsf/n dick head" i ran after him with the camera. "see look i told her to call me" i said showing him our messages.

"you lame as fuck" he smirked, "bro you dead just threw that cold ass water on me" i looked up at him.

"y'all like, comment, and subscribe and we out this bitch" i said before slapping dougie and running off.

-⭐️-VOTE-⭐️-
DONT FORGET CAUSE IT LOOK LIKE YALL BE FORGETTING.

NOT PROOFREAD💯
_______________________