"I don't give myself enough credit... I deserve to feel beautiful. I am beautiful." Embry sobbed to herself.

AND THAT MY FELLOW READERS IS CALLED SHADOW WORKING!

Alright back to the story.

No but for real, you don't give yourself enough credit, you are beautiful/ handsome in every way. These expectations that many people have are very unrealistic, the reason why many girls have those big boobs as ass with being no belly, is because it's Plastic.

Have a good day, love you.

Now back to the story.

Embry wiped away her tears and stopped crying. She took a deep breath in and slowly let it out.

She walked over to her bed side table and grabbed her phone.

Still she had no messages on when her friend will be here.

Well, Embry didn't have to have a text to know because of the knock on her door and her friends car in the drive way.

"I'm here bitch!" Embry heard from downstairs, absolutely relieved that her mother isn't home.

"Jessica! That is a bad word!" Embry scolded her friend, running down the stairs.

The two girls giggled as the brunette embraced Embry in the tightest hug.

"Do you know how long I had to fucking drive to get here?!" Jessica asked, annoyed. "Girl! Why you gotta live so far away?!"

Embry awkwardly laughed, "Tennessee is pretty far away from New York..."

"Bitch! Four-teen hours and five minutes!" Jessica scoffed, "I had to sleep at this disgusting hotel! Ugh! Gross!"

Embry walked out the back door with Jessica. The brunette sat down her drink on the patio table.

"It's fall break and girl I already miss you." Jessica whined, hugging Embry again.

"I haven't even gotten registered into the school yet!" Embry sighed, taking a drink of Jessicas drink then immediately regretting it.

"Oh my goodness! What is that?!" Embry yelled, the drink leaving a burning trail down her throat.

Jessica smirked, "Don't worry about it."

Embry gave her friend a worried face, all she did was just nod her head.

"Also you look really good, love the outfit." Jessica smiled, taking a sip of her drink, making Embry make a disgusted face.

"Thank you, I tend to wear black when mother isn't home." Embry sighed.

"What she got something against me too? Because I'm black-"

"Shush! My mother isn't racist!" Embry giggled with her best friend.

"Really? Cause it kinda seems like it." Jessica sang, widening her eyes.

Embry just shook her head.

The two girls talked for quite some time, giggled at this and laughing at that.

The whole time Embry so badly wanted to tell her best friend what went on between her and Papa, but she knew if she told, information would get out and Papa would be arrested.

So, she kept her mouth shut.

About an hour later another knock was barely heard from the front door.

Embry jumped up and down excitedly and squealed, making Jessica nearly lose her shit in confusion.

Embry ran into the house and to the front door, and before she opened it she calmed herself down.

She twisted the nob and opened the door, there standing on the other side was Papa, dressed in a white button up shirt and grey pants.

"Hello, Cara Mia." He cooed and she pushed herself into his arms and hugged him tightly.