: 2 : "Name him Yoongi!"

Start from the beginning

My sister's studies are also going well in USA, i call her every night to ask about herself. I sit there in the convenience store infront of the glass window, which has the clear view of the main road.

I took a bite of my noodles and swallow it but something got hit by my adam apple. I touched my neck, and felt a chocker. It's the same chocker I have to wear with my maid uniform, i barely took it out as I really liked it.

I finshed noodles, and was about to drink water, but saw a kitten on the footpath. He's looking so weak.

I went out to see him. I almost cried seening his condition, he's so thin that his bones were visible. I gave him some water in the bottle cap. He immediately started licking/ drinking water.

It was such a precious moment for me. Suddenly, don't know why that cat started running towards the middle of the road.

I saw a car coming towards that cat, i run towards him and hugged him tightly to prevent her from getting hurt.

That car stopped inches away from me, yet I'm still shaking in fear. A man came from car, and yelled at me. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD!?"

"I'm sorry!" I whispered. He grabbed my arm harshly and made me stood up. I was still holding that kitten in my arms.

"Tell me!" He again shouted. I didn't dare to look at him, as I'm so scared. "What!?" I confusingly asked.

"Why did you jumped infront of my car!?" He again yelled. "You- your car almost hit this kitten!" I said while showing him the kitten.

"Are you fucking crazy?" Is he cares for me or something? If not then why he's yelling at me?

"I'm sorry!" I whispered as tears fell from my eyes. An another man came out of another car and said, "Master Suga, we have an urgent meeting to attend in 15 minute at xxx place!!"

"WHAT!! Wasn't my schedule got cleared for today Eun Woo !?" He shouted at that man. Eun woo visibly flinched. "Sir but it's an emergency! It's already 1:45 pm."

It's 1:45 already? My shift starts at 3. I have to leave. Both of them were talking with each other. But it was a perfect time for me to escape from there.

A/n pov:

"We can't leave now, I'm here already dealing with something important!" Yoongi said to Eun woo and turned to talk with Hoseok.

But he wasn't there, as he already left when they were talking. He stomped his feet on the ground, "That's all because of you!" He pointed at Eun woo and sat inside the car, but something came in his mind.

'that chocker!'

That's the chocker that we give to our maids. It's easy to recognise as all of them are customized especially for the ones who work at our mensions.

'But why he was wearing it? Only ladies wears it!?"

Hoseok run off to the mension and didn't looked back, not even for once! When he entered the living room, he dropped himself on the floor breathing heavily.

Footsteps were heard, alerting everyone. Mrs Min came downstairs, holding a book in her hands. She saw Hoseok sitting on the ground, with a new guest.

"You came with a guest, i see!" She said. Hoseok looked up to her in 'i don't understand what are you talking about ' look.

Mrs Min looked beside him, and he followed her gaze and found that kitten beside him. His eyes shine for some reason.

Mrs Min sit on the couch and Hoseok pick up that kitten and went to her. "Mrs Min, if you don't mind. Can I keep this kitten? I found him on the footpath." He showed Mrs Min his puppy eyes.

Mrs Min giggled lightly at his cuteness. "You can! We don't have any problem with that!" Hoseok jumped in happiness, as he wasn't believing that he's finally getting a pet.

"Have you thought of any name for him?" Mrs min asked taking tha kitten in her hands. "No, i haven't got time for that!" Hoseok scratches his nape in embarrassment.

"Then name him Yoongi!" She suggested. "Ooh! It's a great name. Thank you Mrs Min! How did you find such good name for him!?" He excitedly asked.

"That's my son's name, he don't live with us now." Mrs Min said and Hoseok's smile dropped. "Sorry to hear that!" "Don't worry about it. Go get ready! Your shift is about to start!"

Hoseok nodded and bowed to her and take kitten with him. He gave Yoongi a good warm shower and also wash himself up.

He got ready for his shift. He went to kitchen and got milk for Yoongi and feed him.

Later Mrs Min and Hoseok took him to the vet clinic for her check up. The vet said that he's all fine, just need some good care.

Then both of them went to supermarket and got some stuffs and food for Yoongi. Hoseok thanked Mrs Min once he get back home.

"It's nothing! He's a new member of this house. We all will take care of her." Mrs Min ruffled Hoseok's hair and caressed Yoongi's hair and went to her room.

-: To be continued :-